That One Thread

Florete

I'll make the base for my own,hopefully no objections.

Ether - Refined Bloodlust

Mia - Sword Goddess

After the war had ended,Ether was named Viceroy of the territory of Isaac,in the name of Oujay.Though never officially wed,Ether and Mia's love was respected and known throughout the empire.Stories began to arise of a leniency of thier relationship,and in the next generation,there seemes to be an abundance of Odo blood...

WINCEST

???I don;t get what you'r getting at...

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'll make the base for my own,hopefully no objections.

Mia - Sword Goddess

After the war had ended,Ether was named Viceroy of the territory of Isaac,in the name of Oujay.Though never officially wed,Ether and Mia's love was respected and known throughout the empire.Stories began to arise of a leniency of thier relationship,and in the next generation,there seemes to be an abundance of Odo blood...

WINCEST

???I don;t get what you'r getting at...

You both are odo.

You made odo's.

INCEST

It'll be alright Soul.

Wanna have a five way with Myself,Mia,Ilyana,and Micaiah?It'll cheer you up

WHAT. THE. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Yeah, and tecnically:

This.jpg

I already had my time with Micaiah...

@Pahn: Mia isn't Odo. <_<

I just wanted one...I only said it was a hard choice between Micaiah & Sanaki, but I guess I could go with Micaiah first, have a child with her, then illness takes her away from me (:sob:), then Sanaki tries to cheer me up and magically 9 months later we have a child. :newyears:

See what I mean?

Edited by Soul

Mia – Aspiring Lady of the Blades

After the war had ended,Ether was named Viceroy of the territory of Isaac, in the name of Oujay. Though never officially wed, Ether and Mia's love was respected and known throughout the empire. Mia often left for long stretches seeking a person garbed in a white robe who was a master of swords. Stories began to arise of a leniency of thier relationship,and in the next generation,there seemes to be an abundance of Odo blood...

-----------------------------------------

AsLuSo Master of Knights

Mareeta Swordmaster of the Stars

Upon return to Oujay's empire AsLuSo were wed. They had twins, a boy, and a girl. The boy inherited his mother's skill of the shooting star sword while the daughter learned from her father the power of Luna. His children became well known but never achieved the fame he had. He had come back with the Sword of Seals from Jade sealing his place in history. His ending was often referred to as too commonplace by Soul. He later returned the Sword of Seals for a small ransom of five million gold pieces.

-----------------------------------------

There. Fixed.

Fixes on EtherxMia

Mia's Title

Spacing, etc.

Additional Info

Fixes on ALSxMareeta

Additional Info

You people and your sex sessions with imaignary characters :awesome:

Idontremembereversayingthat.jpg

You always bring that up, sex is always up your mind. What, jealous much? :P

----------------------

Yeah, sure, why not? The generic sword twins that beat everything, how original. <_<

I please, ask for no more endings. This is getting ridiculous, as I am the only one who should be ridiculous here and talk about my Sanakiddies. -_-

Please stop.