* Le Communard,

* BlackKnight666,

* Black Soldier,

* ZXValaRevan,

* Richter Renard,

* Dark Legend Vampire,

* Ein Silver Rose

These people are

I haven't done anything but go to school and post on these forums today. Do you know where I can get a life?

Typo fixed

Edited by Blasied

As long as I can get my life online, without any tedious actually going to a shop to buy one, I don't care what my life ends up being like. As long as I can return it if it fails

Life

A sexually-transmitted, terminal disease. you can blame urban dictionary for this one

a characteristic state or mode of living; "social life"; "city life"; "real life"

the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities; "he could no longer cope with the complexities of life"

the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living; "he hoped for a new life in Australia"; "he wanted to live his own life without interference from others"

animation: the condition of living or the state of being alive; "while there's life there's hope"; "life depends on many chemical and physical processes"

the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death); "the battery had a short life"; "he lived a long and happy life"

the period from the present until death; "he appointed himself emperor for life"

a living person; "his heroism saved a life"

liveliness: animation and energy in action or expression; "it was a heavy play and the actors tried in vain to give life to it"

living things collectively; "the oceans are teeming with life"

the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones; "there is no life on the moon"

biography: an account of the series of events making up a person's life

a motive for living; "pottery was his life"

life sentence: a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives; "he got life for killing the guard"

Choose.

$100.00 for one, a special cheap deal of $354.43 for two!

Edited by BlackKnight666

Hi GO.

Anyways, have you ever wanted to rant angrily about a person, place, or thing? Someone on this forum that will remain nameless has tried to provoke me an enormous amount of times and I want to get it all out but I'm not sure if I should right now although to do it when multiple people are on....

Hi GO.

Anyways, have you ever wanted to rant angrily about a person, place, or thing? Someone on this forum that will remain nameless has tried to provoke me an enormous amount of times and I want to get it all out but I'm not sure if I should right now although to do it when multiple people are on....

Hi and yes