• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Your location gives you away though

You've never actually watched Umineko, have you? If Asmodeus was anywhere other than Rokkenjima, something would be wrong.

That applies to all of the Stake sisters, really. The Siesta sisters as well, but not to as high of a degree.

Edited by Asmodeus

Nope, I haven't, sorry. Is it good?

DEEN blew the budget on voice acting, so the animation is meh, and they spent too much time on the sidestories that were out at the time and as a result cut the story of Episode 4 of the games (about Episodes 19+ of the anime) insanely short. That aside, it's pretty good.

I'd still recomment the actual Visual Novels though, especially since they're getting a nice HD port to the PS3.

Now, visual novels wouldn't take much time to download, compared to the anime. Are they clean? I have a feeling the answer is no

R07's work is devoid of sexual content.

...And with his artstyle that's a blessing.

Now, visual novels wouldn't take much time to download, compared to the anime. Are they clean? I have a feeling the answer is no

Of course they're clean, it's the goddamn When They Cry series. There is some pretty graphic descriptions of corpses though.

To be fair, Umineko's art is leaps and bounds better than Higurashi's, and both have had nice graphic overhauls for their console ports.

Oh, I absolutely agree. In fact it has a certain unique charm. I just cannot and do not want to picture ero-scenes with mitten hands.

Of course they're clean, it's the goddamn When They Cry series. There is some pretty graphic descriptions of corpses though.

idc about corpses so this should be good enough. Thanks, America!

Fanwank is usually pretty generally retarded over matters like this, tbh. I try to tune out as much of the stupid as I can. I'll admit, I was a bit miffed about some of the character redesign in Tears to Tiara when it went from PC to PS3, but I could acknowledge that some of the designs were vastly improved, even if others were rather fail. Nothing can please everyone, so I try to just sort of flow as best I can.