That One Thread

Florete

*Shock* Wow. Well I think we better reorganize our empire right?

But when Oujay is here. I'll ask him to make me become a Valkyrie ( Yay! a Mage General ) . And if you want to take over this land. You have to face me first. ( Yeah. I'm so darn cool :3 )

And of couse I will win because Valkyrie is from Troubadour or Cleric with high Mg, Luk, Sk and Spd. Beside magic unit always win armoured unit ( Mwahahaha <- Evil laugh )

yes you are now our mage general, you are in charge of all of our mages! :awesome:

Lets see the mages we have are, Crash and Courfeyrac/Grantaire.:mellow: That's it.:mellow:

so are you saying that they could just run around wildly doing what ever they want? We need someone to control them

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

But there are only 2 people, and you assigned a person that just joined our "empire" to be the mage general while the other 2 have been with you for a longer period of time. :mellow:

It makes no sense.....:mellow:

This is true...though Crash isn't a viable solution, he's more of an all-around than a Mage

But there are only 2 people, and you assigned a person that just joined our "empire" to be the mage general while the other 2 have been with you for a longer period of time. :mellow:

This is true...though Crash isn't a viable solution, he's more of an all-around than a Mage

And you wield Thorhammer a powerful spell.

And Vajra

And Vajra

True, true....

And Vajra

True, true....

Ah well, It's up to Oujay

Well, maybe you are right at the part we Valkyrie have low Def . But we have Luk and Spd to make up for Def.

And if I have about 35 HP is good enough for me to beat you, just need one critical ( or 2 hits ) plus an Elfire ( don't have to be Fimbulvetr or Excalibur )

Coo', we need a female mage. :awesome:

Here is a chart:

I think I'll add you later, if you wish, that is ;)

Dibujo-1.jpg

Well, maybe you are right at the part we Valkyrie have low Def . But we have Luk and Spd to make up for Def.

And if I have about 35 HP is good enough for me to beat you, just need one critical ( or 2 hits ) plus an Elfire ( don't have to be Fimbulvetr or Excalibur )

Here is a chart:

Dibujo-1.jpg

Umm...Soul...?

Here is a chart:

Dibujo-1.jpg

Hey you cant pick my caps for me!!!!

Can...can i make up a fist class?

Repeat.

What Tremine said.

What!? I didn't know you were in here with us, Enjo :o :lol: .

I'll make a new, I'll include you and Amelia now -_-.

Mage Lord, Thunder and Swords, High Mag, Res and Skl caps, THammer and Vajra as weapon, the rest is up to you

Yes, yes I can. I chose the caps for everyone, if not, you would make yourself all h4x. I made us more balanced.

Actaully I wanted high spd. my weapon makes up for skill.

I wanted to have high def. not res. and I really lowered my luck for other stats!!!

Hp undecided

38 mag

15 str.

30 skill

37 spd.

25 luck

36 def.

30 res.

If I cant get that can we get a certin number we cant go over.

That counts the number of all are stats.

Yes, yes I can. I chose the caps for everyone, if not, you would make yourself all h4x. I made us more balanced.

Actaully I wanted high spd. my weapon makes up for skill.

I wanted to have high def. not res. and I really lowered my luck for other stats!!!

Hp undecided

38 mag

15 str.

30 skill

37 spd.

25 luck

36 def.

30 res.

If I cant get that can we get a certin number we cant go over.

That counts the number of all are stats.

Your Def is higher than a paladins that makes no sense.

Your speed won't matter since you are not doubling with that tome anyway. <_<