That One Thread

Florete

I want it to be mine some time or something. Hmm

*thinks up scheme to get topic named after self*

beg. I'll consider it next time sirius/nightmare/whomever decides to change the title. (The time it takes me to change the title after this happens is inversely proportional to how silly/bad I find the new title to be)

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

What a stupid title. Seriously, if it was at least GOOD, I might leave it for a while rather than changing it back, but come on.

Narga, what's your problem? Oujay's was conquered by me a long time ago. That's the rightful name. The least you could do is let it be.

Edited by Shu Shirakawa

Good Narga.

Oh and thanks for one-rounding Yurius btw, wouldn't have been able to kill him otherwise.

Ironically, I find myself using Celice more often than Yuria to kill Yurius. Something about mosquito biting him to death at 5 hp a shot instead of 25 hp a shot with Yuria (or 30 if I get her to buy a magic ring while getting Narga) is more appealing. No idea why.

Narga, what's your problem? Oujay's was conquered by me a long time ago. That's the rightful name. The least you could do is let it be.

How did you concur it and when? Besides, the phrasing is what I'm objecting to here. Obviously even with more appealing phrasing I'd still rename it eventually, but not within a minute of seeing it. Come up with a cool sounding title that involves your name in some way and I'll let it be for at least an hour next time.

Oh, just ignore me, then. Okay.

Does it not occur to you that I could have been responding to him before your post appeared? I take back what I just said. Any reference to you in the title will forevermore be removed by me within seconds of my seeing it.

How did you concur it and when? Besides, the phrasing is what I'm objecting to here. Obviously even with more appealing phrasing I'd still rename it eventually, but not within a minute of seeing it. Come up with a cool sounding title that involves your name in some way and I'll let it be for at least an hour next time.

I'm not accepting that. Why must this be a name war? Is there no such thing as peaceful coexistence with you?

I'm not accepting that. Why must this be a name war? Is there no such thing as peaceful coexistence with you?

And what do you propose? "Lumi's Mercenary Base located in the republic of Harudoku"?

Obviously I'm not going to leave a title alive that only mentions you. That's not "coexistence", that's "just you".

Ironically, I find myself using Celice more often than Yuria to kill Yurius. Something about mosquito biting him to death at 5 hp a shot instead of 25 hp a shot with Yuria (or 30 if I get her to buy a magic ring while getting Narga) is more appealing. No idea why.

I would have done this myself if Celice had enough shots of Tyrfing >_<

And what do you propose? "Lumi's Mercenary Base located in the republic of Harudoku"?

Obviously I'm not going to leave a title alive that only mentions you. That's not "coexistence", that's "just you".

Of course, I wouldn't suggest that if I was trying for coexistence here, but before this, I wasn't really sure why you were so adamant in having the title be "Lumi's Mercenary Base".

How about the subtitle being "Conveniently located in the Harudoku Empire" or something?

I refuse.

Then I refuse. Simple.

Edit: Narga, I am relatively disappointed. That's not coexistence and you know I'm going to get someone to change it on the first opportunity.

Edited by Shu Shirakawa