That One Thread

Florete

Sure.

Not just asking you, though. We'll see what others think. If I could fit more in the subtitle, I'd probably say "Floating above the Sea of Seth" or something after mentioning it leaving your lands. I don't think that'll fit, though.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Flaming or telling the truth?

Sides, you just minimodded... as did I.

I'm rather tired of being flamed for no reason by you. I'm not minimodding, I'm telling you to back off. Furet did, Lumi did, you can, too. It's not that hard.

Lakche can't get Balmung without blatantly cheating, though.

Actually, it's not really cheating if you can do it without codes.

...I've also done it with Silver Blade, but took a while.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Lakche can't get Balmung without blatantly cheating, though.

Blatantly? Isn't it just breaking the Balmung and selling it to the pawn shop and having her (with Holyn as dad) buy it? I wouldn't call that blatant. Besides, she's clearly got Major Odo when you do that so it should be acceptable to let her (or her brother) use the thing. It's just letting the game know how it's supposed to work.

I'm rather tired of being flamed for no reason by you. I'm not minimodding, I'm telling you to back off. Furet did, Lumi did, you can, too. It's not that hard.

No reason? I'm sick and tired of you and your god complex, going off and telling people to change the topic title whenever you please. Sure, when you did it the first time when the thread was hijack heaven, it may have been kind of funny. Now that that period's long gone, it's kinda pathetic, like you're doing whatever it takes to satisfy yourself.

And imma sleep. If you're gonna consider that backing off so you think you win after having the last word, you're sadly mistaken.

Blatantly? Isn't it just breaking the Balmung and selling it to the pawn shop and having her (with Holyn as dad) buy it? I wouldn't call that blatant. Besides, she's clearly got Major Odo when you do that so it should be acceptable to let her (or her brother) use the thing. It's just letting the game know how it's supposed to work.

But it is an unintended exploit. It is not something that is allowed by the game under normal circumstances.

Didn't it involve Shanan dying and a reset, or is this just a derp on my part?

EDIT: Screw you Lumi. Screw yoooooooooooooooou

Edited by JBCWK

Oh, so you don't whine about that then? Yeah, better not call it that then.

LOLNarga

Hmm,

"Lumi's Floating Mercenary Base"

"Originated in the Republic of Harudoku and currently AWOL"

Or maybe:

"Lumi's Floating Mercenary Base"

"Currently over the Republic of Harudoku WITH NUKES"

Oh no, I'm playing in a way to make the best units possible. That's terrible!

If it's how you want to play, it's how you want to play. But in the same way, I could break the game by editing a few values on Alvis' tome to make him have Narga. By your definitions, that's not cheating, that's playing in a way to get the hardest bosses possible.

Didn't it involve Shanan dying and a reset, or is this just a derp on my part?

EDIT: Screw you Lumi. Screw yoooooooooooooooou

I've never done it, so wouldn't memorize the method.

Anyway, Haru isn't doing this on his own, right? It's Sirius? No idea why he's feeding this guy, but it means I have to try to come to a compromise.

But that's actually editing the game data.

The Balmung glitch is originally in the game, and if it's already there, it's legit.

Plus, Shanan's stats aren't that far away from Lakches. It's like, -6 to 10 AS from her, really. His dodge would still be impeccable.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Still, for that Balmung glitch, you're still taking advantage of a flaw within the game code to do something it's not suppose to happen...

I'd still consider that, if not blatant cheating, then what...?

If it's how you want to play, it's how you want to play. But in the same way, I could break the game by editing a few values on Alvis' tome to make him have Narga. By your definitions, that's not cheating, that's playing in a way to get the hardest bosses possible.

Okay, but I'm staying within the boundaries of what's normally possible without going into the engine. Yep, what a cheater I am.

@Narga: She couldn't edit it herself if she tried.

Still, for that Balmung glitch, you're still taking advantage of a flaw within the game code to do something it's not suppose to happen...

I'd still consider that, if not blatant cheating, then what...?

Or how about I say that not letting you move around a holy weapon when you have multiple major blood units an oversight? Seriously, if Lakche and her bro have Major Odo, isn't it logical that they'd be able to use the weapon? Clearly, the designers were being stupid when they didn't make it easier to get the weapon to them.

I've never done it, so wouldn't memorize the method.

Anyway, Haru isn't doing this on his own, right? It's Sirius? No idea why he's feeding this guy, but it means I have to try to come to a compromise.

What, you think I'm stupid enough to a SQL injection on the site? That's pretty much grounds for banning. No, I've got someone else on my side. For good reason, too.

But that's actually editing the game data.

The Balmung glitch is originally in the game, and if it's already there, it's legit.

Plus, Shanan's stats aren't that far away from Lakches. It's like, -6 to 10 AS from her, really. His dodge would still be impeccable.

But it's still an exploit that was not intended.

@Narga: She couldn't edit it herself if she tried.

You'd be surprised.