That One Thread

Florete

Hint: SHE LIVES IN COUNTRY WHERE EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT

isn't that every country (well except America)

Considering that American Universities are the best in the world, you're painfully far off there.

ha :lol: says the American.

I have statistical evidence.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Considering that American Universities are the best in the world, you're painfully far off there.

i'm going to guess your "statistical evidence" was compiled by Americans.

:awesome:

Wanna be my sister?

For the lolz?

She would need minor Baldo for that.

Not empire wise, LITTLE BROTHER.

I'm not getting what you're getting.

I am not your little bro.

:awesome:

Wanna be my sister?

For the lolz?

Nah. I'm Soul's and ALS's imouto. And they are my beloved ONIISAN~! :awesome:

:mellow:

Oh, for the love of...

America has the most prestigious, most well-known colleges in the world. Anyone who has never heard of Cal Tech, MIT, Yale, Harvard, Duke, and so on is either a bad liar or doesn't know jack shit about education. Sure, other countries may have one or two big colleges with prestige, but America has at least TWO in every state. THREE if you include some of the Tech schools (FIT, for example, produces a good deal of pilots and aeronautics majors, University of Michigan has a medical program so advanced that the school hospital is one of the best in the country, and University of Central Florida's engineers build stuff for the Military and stuff all the time- Ever been to Disney World's Space Mountain? UCF Students designed the cars.) Give me one country with a college even CLOSE to the high reputation Cal Tech and MIT have, and Kyle Katarn will flow-walk all the way here from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away JUST to shake your hand.

Our pre-college education sucks. Just deal with it.

That's what happens when the government lets in Unions. They can't fire the bad teachers, and the good ones would rather teach in College where the pay is better. And then there's the fact that American kids really are lazy bastards and just won't take school seriously because they'd rather compete in circle jerks all day long.

Oh, for the love of...

America has the most prestigious, most well-known colleges in the world. Anyone who has never heard of Cal Tech, MIT, Yale, Harvard, Duke, and so on is either a bad liar or doesn't know jack shit about education. Sure, other countries may have one or two big colleges with prestige, but America has at least TWO in every state. THREE if you include some of the Tech schools (FIT, for example, produces a good deal of pilots and aeronautics majors, University of Michigan has a medical program so advanced that the school hospital is one of the best in the country, and University of Central Florida's engineers build stuff for the Military and stuff all the time- Ever been to Disney World's Space Mountain? UCF Students designed the cars.) Give me one country with a college even CLOSE to the high reputation Cal Tech and MIT have, and Kyle Katarn will flow-walk all the way here from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away JUST to shake your hand.

Yes i'm sure they do have that kind of reputation

29qmssk.png

but not in other countries.

it's like that in every countries they like there own university's (or collages what ever you call them).

(I am brilliant that pic was 30 secs in paint and I didn't even bother making the text box transparent :lol: )

Our pre-college education sucks. Just deal with it.

That's what happens when the government lets in Unions. They can't fire the bad teachers, and the good ones would rather teach in College where the pay is better. And then there's the fact that American kids really are lazy bastards and just won't take school seriously because they'd rather compete in circle jerks all day long.

umad.jpg