That One Thread

Florete

I see. How goes that?

Check the first post for his sigurdpalm. Scroll down.

And yeah, if nobody ever changes the title again then I won't be changing it to anything involving Rein or Haruhi.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'll trade you, Haru. I had major snow in '08, and that's pretty much it. It's 40. It's too warm here. :( I've been depraved of snow my whole life.

... How cold does it feel at -36?

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya

Morning Furet~

Is it still that hot that early in the morning?

A thunderstorm lasted through 12 to half one. Including about twenty minutes of being directly overhead. While I'm dripping in sweat.

I'll trade you, Haru. I had major snow in '08, and that's pretty much it. It's 40. It's too warm here. :( I've been depraved of snow my whole life.

... How cold does it feel at -36?

At -36, it takes five minutes to get frostbite. It is a level of cold that is too deep to understand without experience. It breeds inactivity. You can be wearing three layers of thick clothes and you will still be reduced to a ball of inert flesh unwilling to move. It also makes you hypersensitive, e.g. you can feel your bones grinding around in the sockets when you move. If there is wind, and it is snowing, it feels like daggers being rapidly thrust into your flesh. It is merciless beyond standard human experience.

Edited by Shu Shirakawa

At -36, it takes five minutes to get frostbite. It is a level of cold that is too deep to understand without experience. It breeds inactivity. You can be wearing three layers of thick clothes and you will still be reduced to a ball of inert flesh unwilling to move. It also makes you hypersensitive, e.g. you can feel your bones grinding around in the sockets when you move. If there is wind, and it is snowing, it feels like daggers being rapidly thrust into your flesh. It is merciless beyond standard human experience.

You talking about Fahrenheit or Celsius right now?

You talking about Fahrenheit or Celsius right now?

-36 F

-37.5 C

Take your pick

Yeah when you say a temperature near -40, it doesn't much matter which of those two you are talking about since -40 F = -40 C.

Yeah when you say a temperature near -40, it doesn't much matter which of those two you are talking about since -40 F = -40 C.

And either way, it's a level of cold that transcends standard human experience. In a way, it is a whole new level of cold.

14 User(s) are reading this topic

10 members, 3 guests, 1 anonymous users

Shu Shirakawa,Acacia Sgt,Furetchen,Narga_Rocks,Haruhi Suzumiya,Luminescent Blade,Casval Rem Daikun,LeafPL,Callum,seph1212

@_@