That One Thread

Florete

I'm shorter than you.

You make up a convenient four inches in pure manliness.

5' 6" 128 - 156

As this website puts me on the low side of average weight, I have decided to believe and trust it utterly.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/average-weight-and-height-chart.html

144 to 176.

I'm under for my height, but I knew that. Didn't use to be, but oops over the last few years.

Hmm, two years ago I was 135. I need to step on a scale soon and see how I measure up. @_@

6'3". Apparently at least two people in this thread are taller than me. I don't see that very often.

And 6'8" is nothing to brag about in my opinion. I'd rather be 6'. I have enough trouble at 6'3" with having to bend down while walking near trees or into basements or whatever. And hitting hands on low ceilings while removing shirts. If I was 6'8" I'd get so annoyed all the time.

Really? I've yet to see somewhere where someone of that height would have to bend down. Or at least, that much.

Or who knows, I'm not that tall to be sure... (I'm around 6', well, it has been almost a year when I measure my height last time so that is just guessing...)

Upon checking, I'm 125, actually. I... guess that's better.

Also, 5'11", not 6'0". Not likely changing much, but also better I guess.

Also what Lux said, but I'm getting there, sorta.

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya

Still dunno how you're lighter than me, Astra.

Son of a bitch

Astra go eat something

Metabolism.

Some metabolisms are just too powerful.

I eat lots of M&Ms and sweets and such and my body gets neither heavier nor lighter.

This, so many times this.

Really? I've yet to see somewhere where someone of that height would have to bend down. Or at least, that much.

Well, basements aren't a problem but entering is. The ceilings in stairs to basements tend to be lower, so if I'm not careful I'll hit while walking down. Not bending per say, just have to make sure I'm not bouncing down stairs or something. And sometimes I literally do have to tilt my head at the very least.

As for taking off shirts, it's mostly in basement rooms, since the ceiling is again lower than other parts. Most floors my palms don't reach the ceiling, only fingers, so it's not a problem. In most basements I can put my palm flat on the ceiling while bending my elbow a little, so I'm more prone to hitting stuff while changing. Particularly if there is a light fixture nearby.

And trees on sidewalks happen lots. Especially if the city doesn't keep the branches away. There are even parts where 5'9" people have to bend over, though not as often as my 6'3" has to.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Upon checking, I'm 125, actually. I... guess that's better.

Also, 5'11", not 6'0". Not likely changing much, but also better I guess.

Also what Lux said, but I'm getting there, sorta.

You're 14. Either you went through a serious growth spurt or there is a chance you will get bigger.

....fuckin' godzilla.

Edited by El Rey León

Hey guys... Whoa, what the hell happened here? I leave for 2 minutes (well, months) and this happens? :facepalm:

I'm like 5'10" or 5'11", but I don't know how much I weigh. Though I do think I need to work out more.