• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Do you have the power to stop an army of Master Knights?

They lack wings, so yes. If "stop" means "have them fail the assault". "beat", on the other hand, might be difficult depending on the base's weapons.

*Teleports back in and shows new shiny ID*

Resident Mad Scientist... if you mind? *Aims chemical gun*

*Bows down to Lumi like a cultist*

Edited by Frostbite

herpaderp is stupid.

Plus, were there any Master Knights in fe5? Didn't think so. Should I now herpaderp you since Master Knights can't get their hands on rewarp ever?

There actually were in the unused data.

Which is why FE5 versions of the Master Knight Map sprite exist.

And this is an alternate FE universe where any shit can happen. Like having 6 holy bloods.

And my manharem can take the masterknights.

If they're hot I'll take them hostage too.

It helps that after using Rewarp they won't be able to do anything until next turn even if they could grab one. Warp on the other hand is a little more problematic, but Warp doesn't exist in fe4 either.

There actually were in the unused data.

Which is why FE5 versions of the Master Knight Map sprite exist.

But there's already a warp staff in fe4 that doesn't help you (if you already have the merc base, you don't need to assault it). There's another?

Besides:

unused.

theoretical fe5 master knights don't have cap advantages anyway, and even if they would be able to use all weapons at the same time I'm not sure how much that matters. Also, they'd probably lose axes and lances when they are inside. Like, say, in a base?

And this is an alternate FE universe where any shit can happen. Like having 6 holy bloods.

So it's "make stuff up" and now I see no real reason for Lumi's Black Hole to not be able to deal with their attacks.

But there's already a warp staff in fe4 that doesn't help you (if you already have the merc base, you don't need to assault it). There's another?

Besides:

unused.

theoretical fe5 master knights don't have cap advantages anyway, and even if they would be able to use all weapons at the same time I'm not sure how much that matters. Also, they'd probably lose axes and lances when they are inside. Like, say, in a base?

Nah.

The system was based off FE4 with every FE weapon existing. Oh, 3rd tiers too and other stuff.

[kinda a long explanation on the battle system that exists. :\]