That One Thread

Florete

FE5, on the other hand, has a fucking ton of criticals. I'm not even kidding, it's a little over the top. Because of PCC. PCC is great- take that number and multiply it by 25, and when you double, you add that to your critical. It's hilarious. I get the feeling you'd like FE5, Lumi.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Nah. I'm mentally prepared for it. I heard enough about it anyway.

I'll be fine.

I usually don't rely on crits much anyway. Sethsolo consisted an entire inventory of Javelins and Seth at 13 SKL.

'cept in FE4 and FE6. Because that place is Crit heaven.

Good. And like I edited into my other post, killer weapons are expensive as hell in RD.

Which means said planned strategy was made without Biorythm into account.

If said Gary might suck then send Larry that might have better chances. XD

But then Gary has to cover up Larry's place but he's no knight so he will probably die, and that would cripple Charlie and Gloria, kill Jeff, and generally just about fuck up the whole strategy you had already planned.

Heard about that too.

FE5, on the other hand, has a fucking ton of criticals. I'm not even kidding, it's a little over the top. Because of PCC. PCC is great- take that number and multiply it by 25, and when you double, you add that to your critical. It's hilarious. I get the feeling you'd like FE5, Lumi.

Doesn't Mareeta have a PCC of like, 5 or something?

From what I heard about her, she's like Lakche but less durable.

Doesn't Mareeta have a PCC of like, 5 or something?

From what I heard about her, she's like Lakche but less durable.

She crits MORE than Lakche, but is kinda weak yeah. She has a custom weapon though, starts with Luna, and can get Astra. Weapon is also brave and gives Awareness.

... Try not to burn right through it.

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya

She crits MORE than Lakche, but is kinda weak yeah. She has a custom weapon though, starts with Luna, and can get Astra. Weapon is also brave and gives Awareness.

Depends on which Lakche we're talking about. She crits more than the average Lakche but definitely not my Lakche.

100 kill Hero Sword in C8 Gogogo~ Running around with 85 crit unsupported at any hit is sexy.

Mareeta's sword sounds sexy. DO WANT.

Well, doesn't she have a high-ass 60% STR growth though? Dem insane growths. Except durability. That's Lakche's forte.

Depends on which Lakche we're talking about. She crits more than the average Lakche but definitely not my Lakche.

100 kill Hero Sword in C8 Gogogo~ Running around with 85 crit unsupported at any hit is sexy.

Mareeta's sword sounds sexy. DO WANT.

Well, doesn't she have a high-ass 60% STR growth though? Dem insane growths. Except durability. That's Lakche's forte.

She has 100% crit a good deal of the time because of PCC. If you give her the Ambush manual? Enemy Phase is commence massive overkill time.

this thread moves WAY too fast

Tell me about it. This thread's received way more activity in the past few days then it has in months. Got a whole bunch of newcomers too. Unfortunately, it seems to have alienated some of the old guard (Where has Proto been lately?)

Wait, does CEv exist in FE5?

No matter. Sexy crit is sexy.

Yes, it exists. It's not very much, though. Luck/2. And your crit = skill (to start).

Oh, and Mareeta only gets those nice 100% numbers after the enemy already gets a turn. PCC only works on pursuit attacks (those due to having +4 AS). All other attacks, like the two attacks from her PRF, cap out at 25% crit. Even with her PRF and Moonlight and Shooting Star and Ambush, that's only 2 cracks at 25% and 4 cracks at 20%, assuming activating any one of those things is enough to KO. Only a ~77% chance to prevent the enemy from attacking and that's only at 1 range while using her limited use PRF. Granted she has decent avo and you can stick her on stuff to boost that, so she's a decent dodge tank that way.

Of course, if you want a boss to die she's pretty good at that if you've saved some PRF uses. The last two hits are guaranteed to crit, so she's got 2 normal hits + 2 crits, and on each of the normal hits she has a 25% chance to crit and on all 4 hits she has a 20% chance (at max skill) to activate Moonlight and if she's got Shooting Star then a 20% chance for that, too. If the boss can even survive 2 hits + 2 crits, she's still probably going to just kill the thing anyway due to her chance of proc'ing something else.

For whatever reason, Serenes Forest activity has been peaking lately.

Seriously? Tier list topics don't get 5 pages per day anymore, so I don't have as much to read... the fact that I'm posting here is kinda irritating...