• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I don't see what I have done to earn the title of an egomaniac.Please enlighten me.

The fact that you think you somehow have more right than anyone else to take multiple Holy Weapons for yourself and the fact that you gave yourself 5 leadership stars is pretty apparent.

I don't see what I have done to earn the title of an egomaniac.Please enlighten me.

The fact that you think you somehow have more right than anyone else to take multiple Holy Weapons for yourself and the fact that you gave yourself 5 leadership stars is pretty apparent.

~Tried to give Micky Narga, give Mia Tyrfing, calling supremacy against everything, including gods.

Edited by Pahn

Note that I myself only have 1 holy weapon,and have equal stars to someone of similar position to myself,and less that the leader.I was given the position of commander of the army by the emperor,obviously one of such rank would have authority,it is simple logic.Early on,a lot of people wanted to give everyone like 13 stars or something like that,I stopped that from happening.

Note that I myself only have 1 holy weapon,and have equal stars to someone of similar position to myself,and less that the leader.I was given the position of commander of the army by the emperor,obviously one of such rank would have authority,it is simple logic.Early on,a lot of people wanted to give everyone like 13 stars or something like that,I stopped that from happening.

It's still pretty obvious you have a megalomania complex.

~Tried to give Micky Narga, give Mia Tyrfing, calling supremacy against everything, including gods.

I made suggestions for the good of the empire,and they were rejected.Simple as that.

As for your last point,what do you mean exactly?

I made suggestions for the good of the empire,and they were rejected.Simple as that.

As for your last point,what do you mean exactly?