• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Indeed. Hey, BK. I didn't beat FE4...how is Altenna exactly? She can't be bad in the least, she has Holy Blood too, I would consider her the best female Wyern Rider/Lord next to Miledy.

0 defense growth and 30 res growth as a cleric! That's lower than every other cleric/curate base.

I don't have anything agaisnt Altenna. Just that a supporter of her attacked Mareeta whom I was supporting. If Mareeta falls it's between Galzus(=D) and Tailto because of Enj.

Edited by BlackKnight666

Indeed. Hey, BK. I didn't beat FE4...how is Altenna exactly? She can't be bad in the least, she has Holy Blood too, I would consider her the best female Wyern Rider/Lord next to Miledy.

Better due to Gaebolg. Altenna can tank, but there are multiple problems, such as Res and spd.

0 defense growth and 30 res growth as a cleric! That's lower than every other cleric/curate base.

Clock abuse. =P @_@

I'm not dead. ALS, please quit that, I don't want to argue ANYMORE, I just had a warning from Tino, Gio did too. I want you to stop, let's continue normally.

Soul, you were killed. Haru Crited you with a Falaflame. Stop being a baby about it, you whiny soul-in-a-jar.

"Aum"? You mean the Valkyrie staff? Ah...thank you! ;)

He isn't a Valkyrie staff user.

Though since you are alive, I would recommend you come over to my hidden castle to stay safe.

He's not alive. He's still stuck in the jar. In fact, Valk Staffing him while he's still in the jar would crush his revived body instantly, killing him again and wasting a Valkyrie Staff use.

Impossible to clock abuse defense as a cleric. Reclassing her is the dumbest thing ever. You lose her only function.

Not really, generics can supply that healing function,

I'm not dead. ALS, please quit that, I don't want to argue ANYMORE, I just had a warning from Tino, Gio did too. I want you to stop, let's continue normally.

Soul, you were killed. Haru Crited you with a Falaflame. Stop being a baby about it, you whiny soul-in-a-jar.

"Aum"? You mean the Valkyrie staff? Ah...thank you! ;)

He isn't a Valkyrie staff user.

Though since you are alive, I would recommend you come over to my hidden castle to stay safe.

He's not alive. He's still stuck in the jar. In fact, Valk Staffing him while he's still in the jar would crush his revived body instantly, killing him again and wasting a Valkyrie Staff use.

Not to mention Valkyrie staffs cost 50k gold per use. @_@

I don't have anything agaisnt Altenna. Just that a supporter of her attacked Mareeta whom I was supporting. If Mareeta falls it's between Galzus(=D) and Tailto because of Enj.

That's Musashi, but Ihave nothing to do with him.

Why not target a real unit he admires instead? :(

Better due to Gaebolg. Altenna can tank, but there are multiple problems, such as Res and spd.

Spd? But's she's really fast with htat growth...and she has what 17 Spd? That's quite fast. She's also a great tank and has nice Str. And most units have low Res in FE4. Unless...unless your name is Aless, Sety or Yuria.

That's Musashi, but Ihave nothing to do with him.

Why not target a real unit he admires instead? :(

Spd? But's she's really fast with htat growth...and she has what 17 Spd? That's quite fast. She's also a great tank and has nice Str. And most units have low Res in FE4. Unless...unless your name is Aless, Sety or Yuria.

coughOifeycough

It won't matter due to her crappy cap. And the weight of the Gaebolg. Hell yeah Aless!