• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

As the trueblades approach they realize the reavers are using bows/explosive crossbows laced with fire magic with various as back up.

The Sentinels manuever quickly past the slow moving Marshalls and under the horses while plunging their lances and killing soldiers.

The GK's rush with axes and whatever else they can use smashing Sentinels.

Archsages blow some of the arrows back and send huge chunks of ice(Tornado) and the fury of wind.

Shig set up a 100k unit combo(right hand man).

*The Trueblades rush forward anyways, knowing the Crossbows eliminate the Reaver's strength advantage and begin cutting them down before they can make their move*

*The Great Knights draw their axes and begin hacking away at the Sentinals, Gaining the Weapons Triange upper hand. The Marshals' thick armor allow them to deflect a good deal of the damage, and they begin counterattacking*

*The Sentinals draw Axereavers and begin returning the punishement to the Gold Knights*

*The Marksmen easily evade the chunks of ice and continue firing, while the Whispers take some damage. They continue pounding away.*

CURRENT TROOP NUMBERS:

350 Great Knights

1000 Marshals

700 Sentinels

800 Whispers

1100 Trueblades

500 Stormtroopers

10000 Soldiers

Shig only has 60K units, you know.

*The Stormtroopers and the Soldiers surround Shigurun's Castle, and begin their assault on the Main Gate*

who said I had a castle? :o

There's several maps. Haru, you have the latest one?

I say "Latest" because several castles have fallen already.

The TBs are knocked back as the Reaver's pull out swordslayers. Some are knocked back by explosions from the crossbows.

Sentinels whip out axe reavers knocking back the great knights who aren't so great anymore while others draw out horseslayers and silver grt lances.

The GK's take out swords knocking back the sentinels once more.

Wind wraps around the arrows causing several to become embedded within the marksmen and whispers heads.

Shig is OJ's right hand man. He deserves more.

How did it go, Imouto-chan!? :3

VERY GOOD! I'm really happy, I even drew a picture of Shana when I've done my test. It's a chibi picture of Shana in a summer day! :awesome:

P.S. I only draw picture when I'm happy. :3

I never asked for a castle...I didn't even wanted one.

Oh well, *sends troops to counter Gio's forces*

You're Oujay's Right hand. You have one.

The TBs are knocked back as the Reaver's pull out swordslayers. Some are knocked back by explosions from the crossbows.

Sentinels whip out axe reavers knocking back the great knights who aren't so great anymore while others draw out horseslayers and silver grt lances.

The GK's take out swords knocking back the sentinels once more.

Wind wraps around the arrows causing several to become embedded within the marksmen and whispers heads.

Shig is OJ's right hand man. He deserves more.

*The TBs immediately switch their killing edges for Lancereavers, and regain the advantage.*

*The Great Knights immediately pull back, allowing the Martials to come in and pummel away at the Sentinels*

*The Sentinels switch back to Horseslayers, and begin lancing away at the enemy GoldKnights*

Bullshit. FE Wind Magic doesn't deflect attacks, and the Marksmen are out of range as it is. *Pummeling continues*

250 Great Knights

950 Marshals

850 Sentinels

900 Whispers

1700 Marksmen

840 Trueblades

500 Stormtroopers

10000 Soldiers

BK, post your current troop numbers at the end of your posts, otherwise it'll be impossible to keep track of how many men you've already lost. By all means, this should finish off your Wind Archsages.

EDIT: Marksmen kept getting left out. No clue why...

Edited by Asmodeus

*The TBs immediately switch their killing edges for Lancereavers, and regain the advantage.*

*The Great Knights immediately pull back, allowing the Martials to come in and pummel away at the Sentinels*

*The Sentinels switch back to Horseslayers, and begin lancing away at the enemy GoldKnights*

Bullshit. FE Wind Magic doesn't deflect attacks, and the Marksmen are out of range as it is. *Pummeling continues*

EDIT: Marksmen kept getting left out. No clue why...

The Reavers pull out huge axes crushing the SM's due to overwhelming numbers not giving them a chance to change their weapons.

The Sentinels pull back into the area of the reavers using axereavers to kill off the TBs.

The GKs take out axes smashing Sentinels on the head.

Reavers x1500 (Superior numbers in the beginning)

Sentinels x800

Gold Knights x1000

Also Shigurun list your numbers then attack.

When the fuck? No. You're a fucking moron. You can't even hit me with sleep, my RES and MAG are too high. No, you swooped in, I woke up from pretending to sleep, and killed you and your low-RES ass in two hits with Falaflame.

Amely-chan!!! your back did you do well on your exams?

Check my post above you.

Amelia send troops to SHigurun now!

What???

Well let me give him some support...

Valkyrie troops 5 8 9! Listen up! Go to Shigurun's castle and help him now!

And that about 1500 Valkyries. Do what you want to do Shigurun.

It never counted if Soul didn't.

This is the bratty behavior you conveyed to Soul.

This is why he is annoyed at almost all of you.

I didn't mean it seriously but I gave you the equivalent of what you have been doing.

Your defense isn't much better. Also consider I have a +10 res bonus you wouldn't have killed me if it were real.

Edited by BlackKnight666