• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

2ytsguc.png

The current map, if anyone gives a damn.

The only castles still standing other than Oujay's are Masamune Wielder's, Enjolras's, Ether's, BK666's, and Castle Tremaine, which ALS is now using as his own castle.

Where is mine? :huh:

2ytsguc.png

The current map, if anyone gives a damn.

The only castles still standing other than Oujay's are Masamune Wielder's, Enjolras's, Ether's, BK666's, and Castle Tremaine, which ALS is now using as his own castle.

Where is mine? :huh:

You were with Soul, but he surrendered his castle and got himself executed. ALS rescued you from that predicament, and now you're at Castle Tremaine with him.

Like Shigurun, I NEVER asked or wanted a castle, we all live at Oujay's, end of story.

Pahn, Ether, and ALS say otherwise.

Crash and NM are indeed at Oujay's Castle, but you had your own. You might not have wanted it, but it was yours.

Yeah. I remember that me and Soul live at the Oujay's castle, thinking of moving to Enjo's inn but... :mellow:

...I guess that means Soul's castle was a retrofitted Enjolras's inn... :/

Pahn, Ether & ALS no nothing! Pahn invents stuff and excuses. ALS is like Ether, just wants a H4X fortress.

And Crash was from Iced's or barely participates in battles...

Pahn doesn't even have a castle. See that green house in the bottom left corner? That's Pahn's house. ALS's orignial castle fell, too; He's using Tremaine' castle as a replacement. And Ether has the most authority over the structure except Oujay, as he's your Empire's Commander of the Army.

Crash is technically a member of the empire. Take a look at the front page's stat sheet (Which is the most current roster)