• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

:facepalm:

You know what? Ignore this whole thing, I'm tired of all this spamming when Nishi is not around, we should just carry on normally, of of this wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't ignore his "attacks" in the first place, now we lost Pahn and all you do is spam, spam, SPAM.

And the only entertaiment I get in the day is when Amelia and/or Iced come here.

Nothing....Thinking......

bout what?

Something....

what?

Tactics.....

:facepalm:

You know what? Ignore this whole thing, I'm tired of all this spamming when Nishi is not around, we should just carry on normally, of of this wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't ignore his "attacks" in the first place, now we lost Pahn and all you do is spam, spam, SPAM.

And the only entertaiment I get in the day is when Amelia and/or Iced come here.

:newyears:

I'm serious here, and Oujay doesn't even do a thing, all we get is "Hey look we have 1000K Sentinels, we will kill you" and "I have 15 leadership starts due to having a SSS in FE5, I beat you all" and the other..."You can't kill me because I have super hai badass Atk". <_<

I'm serious here, and Oujay doesn't even do a thing, all we get is "Hey look we have 1000K Sentinels, we will kill you" and "I have 15 leadership starts due to having a SSS in FE5, I beat you all" and the other..."You can't kill me because I have super hai badass Atk". <_<

Only when I equip Gungrir.

She lowered it to 10.

Develop some tactics to counter them then. >_>

I'm seriously the only one that fights with tactics here.

"Oh look, I have high IQ and this is why I fight with tactics, have badass stats and am the only one seriously fighting"

None of you bimbos even use those, you come up with over 9000 [insert hyped class here] and kill yourselves on an never-ending war about someone who thinks they can't be unbeaten, has millions of troops and that actually has around 5 soldiers in their whole empire, the rest being some generic idots coming in by thousands and the only thing they do is take over thrones of not even existant castles.

Yeah...keep digging, Watson... <_<

"Oh look, I have high IQ and this is why I fight with tactics, have badass stats and am the only one seriously fighting"

None of you bimbos even use those, you come up with over 9000 [insert hyped class here] and kill yourselves on an never-ending war about someone who thinks they can't be unbeaten, has millions of troops and that actually has around 5 soldiers in their whole empire, the rest being some generic idots coming in by thousands and the only thing they do is take over thrones of not even existant castles.

Yeah...keep digging, Watson... <_<

You seem very pissed off today. >_>

Soul, I've been keeping track of everyone's units. When people lose units, they stay lost. Theoretically, someone's entire army could be routed in the actual RP. Even then, the point of the battles is to take the throne of the enemy castle, not route the enemy force.

I've been using tactics too, ALS. >.>;;

That's just giving BK666 to low credit, he used tacticts too. :angry:

And Ether...

EDIT: What I mean is we want to have a war, everyone here should participate, Oujay could have done something too, that's what I didn't take any further action.

A war must be taken into agreement sometimes, unlike when Ashnard attacked. There must be nobility, dammit!

Edited by Soul

Soul, I've been keeping track of everyone's units. When people lose units, they stay lost. Theoretically, someone's entire army could be routed in the actual RP. Even then, the point of the battles is to take the throne of the enemy castle, not route the enemy force.

I've been using tactics too, ALS. >.>;;

Yeah but the first battle was VERY disorganized as we did not specify the terrain.

That's just giving BK66 to low credit, he used tacticts too. :angry:

Being pissed at people will not help you Soul. >_>

Soul, BK666 tried ignoring his own casualties. Not exactly tactical.

Ether's... feigning tactics. You want to keep a hold of all the castles you can and not trap all your units in one basket.

I actually used correct tactics right?

Sending me to guard the entrance of a castle that's already been invaded, isn't really a good move (by the way am I dead or not?).

Ether's... feigning tactics. You want to keep a hold of all the castles you can and not trap all your units in one basket.

Exactly what you and Harudoku are doing, well...I accept the fact she may be a good tactican, but a tactican is not a fighter. Because she has a SSS rank she thinks she's all H4X and that nobody can beat her.

Here's an example:

Ether: *Priest heals [unit]*

Harudoku: Impossible! My Mage Fighter used Meteor before that happened!

Yeah, actually. Although there were several discrepancies in tactics, that's due to spontaneously spawning troops and unable to figure out the type of terrain, both of which have been fixed.

Which reminds me, Haru still has Ikeluver as a POW...

Sending me to guard the entrance of a castle that's already been invaded, isn't really a good move (by the way am I dead or not?).

It wasn't taken yet at that time. >_>

You didn't even retaliate, you might as well have just let them in. >_>

Yeah, actually. Although there were several discrepancies in tactics, that's due to spontaneously spawning troops and unable to figure out the type of terrain, both of which have been fixed.

Which reminds me, Haru still has Ikeluver as a POW...

Yeah we should really rebattle that but whatev....

I was under the impression that you never left Oujay's castle... So yeah, you're alive.

Exactly what you and Harudoku are doing, well...I accept the fact she may be a good tactican, but a tactican is not a fighter. Because she has a SSS rank she thinks she's all H4X and that nobody can beat her.

Here's an example:

Ether: *Priest heals [unit]*

Harudoku: Impossible! My Mage Fighter used Meteor before that happened!

Except Haru actually DID hit said unit with Meteor beforehand and kill it. :/

Although there were several discrepancies in tactics, that's due to spontaneously spawning troops and unable to figure out the type of terrain, both of which have been fixed.

Ditto.

Because you can't have many troops abroad, there should be some guarding your empire. But yeah, who wants that empire? -_-

Although there were several discrepancies in tactics, that's due to spontaneously spawning troops and unable to figure out the type of terrain, both of which have been fixed.

Ditto.

Because you can't have many troops abroad, there should be some guarding your empire. But yeah, who wants that empire? -_-

The invasion force is the full army. The Empire itself is actually unguarded.

Of course, the only empire that would attack it is ILMCI's, and his empire's a wreck due to your regular raids on it, and you guys cornered yourselves in Oujay's castle...