• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Although there were several discrepancies in tactics, that's due to spontaneously spawning troops and unable to figure out the type of terrain, both of which have been fixed.

Ditto.

Because you can't have many troops abroad, there should be some guarding your empire. But yeah, who wants that empire? -_-

The invasion force is the full army. The Empire itself is actually unguarded.

Of course, the only empire that would attack it is ILMCI's, and his empire's a wreck due to your regular raids on it, and you guys cornered yourselves in Oujay's castle...

@Bold: I knew that wasn't a good thing to do......That's why I'm separated. >_>

Of course, the only empire that would attack it is ILMCI's, and his empire's a wreck due to your regular raids on it, and you guys cornered yourselves in Oujay's castle...

Hmm...want to ally with us? :D

Mainly because this is getting us killed and guys who take no action are all bored...let's make our empire bigger! :awesome:

Hmm...want to ally with us? :D

Mainly because this is getting us killed and guys who take no action are all bored...let's make our empire bigger! :awesome:

Ally? Ha! You guys will become a province of the Rokkenjima Empire within a matter of time. Why bother with alliances?

Ally? Ha! You guys will become a province of the Rokkenjima Empire within a matter of time. Why bother with alliances?

What province? It's all crap. It doesn't even have laws...it is to be destroyed by yourselves in a matter of time. :lol:

And if you don't...well..we fight back easily. :D

And now...I am actually participating, BK66 revived me. ;)

What province? It's all crap. It doesn't even have laws...it is to be destroyed by yourselves in a matter of time. :lol:

Actually I'll just do this......

*Smashes Ceramic Jar*

ANything that pisses me off will be brutally put down. I'll make laws as I go along. I AM a dictator after all.

You may fight back, but that hasn't been very effective so far.

Bullshit. You're still in the ceramic jar, ya Loptousu fool.

*Smashes Ceramic Jar*

Thank god it's the bulletproof variety. And not in your hands.

It's in MY castle. You'd have to march on my castle to get it.

*Smashes Ceramic Jar*

Mistoltin. >_>

Did I forget to mention the passageways underneath the empire....yeah that's important.......Sewer system.....

*Smashes Ceramic Jar*

Mistoltin. >_>

Did I forget to mention the passageways underneath the empire....yeah that's important.......Sewer system.....

You REALLY want to let Soul out to be revived?

Entering my castle uninvited is an act of war and a violation of the cease fire, which would give me the right to march on Castle Tremaine immediately.

*Smashes Ceramic Jar*

Mistoltin. >_>

Entering my castle uninvited is an act of war and a violation of the cease fire, which would give me the right to march on Castle Tremaine immediately.

For the lolz that will ensue. >_>

Where's the damn contract. >_>

Come on, it'll be funny.

It's that or making me shut up. Which?

I kill now. KILL! KILL! KILL!!!

SHIKI_Tohno.png

My empire is getting boring... It was fun back in the day, but now it is weird stuff like gay flurting...

now I get ignored *sigh* I could probably say anything right now and now one will notice... dog nuggets

Once again, our commander informs the enemy about our Empire. (Nice job, sir! <_< )

Wow I can't believe that no one thought of using a sewer system for attacking people. :o

[/sarcasm]

My empire is getting boring... It was fun back in the day, but now it is weird stuff like gay flurting...

now I get ignored *sigh* I could probably say anything right now and now one will notice... dog nuggets

DOG NUGGETS BOSSMAN!

DOG NUGGETS BOSSMAN!

FIRE LOTION!!! :awesome:

What about them? And what gay flirting (I must have missed that - thankfully)?

DOG NUGGETS BOSSMAN!

FIRE LOTION!!! :awesome:

PETTY TURKEY!