That One Thread

Florete

Alright.I suppose I should state my defense force,may as well blow you away.

35 Master Knights

34 Barons

7500 Archsage(Thunder)

7500 Archsage(Fire)

7500 Archsage(Wind)

10000 Saints

17400 Trueblades

10000 Reavers

10000 Sentinels

15000 Dragonlords

10000 Seraph Knights

10000 Silver Knights

10000 Gold Knights

15000 Marksmen

15000 Vanguards

10000 Assassins

15000 Marshalls

169,969 Units,unless i miscounted

Anyway,Bolting your DracoKnights,Blizzards'ing your Falcoknights,and Raining Meteor/Purge/Ballistae on the remaining advancing forces.

Marshalls move to reinforce the front gate,and Marksmen move into sniping position.

*The Dracoknights and Falcoknight take several hits and fall back out of enemy range, while the rest of the troops take minimal damage.*

*Marshals move to the front to create a barrier for the mages, while the mounted units flank to the right and the Trueblades, Reavers, Vong, and Sentinels flank to the left*

*The Marksmen and Stormtroopers also take sniping positions*

39,900 Soldiers

2350 Archsages

2350 Wind Sages

2450 Fire Sages

1950 Thunder Sages

3550 Mage Knights

2050 Trueblades

3450 Great Knights

3450 Gold Knights

3650 Silver Knights

2450 Sentinels

1950 Marshals

3350 Marksmen

4050 Whispers

2950 Reavers

3300 Dracoknights

2800 Falcoknights

550 Yuuzhan Vong

250 Imperial Stormtroopers

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

ETHER WILL NOT MOVE!

Shut it pin cushion.

*marksmen fire more arrows into soul*

*Miss!*

*Swings Alondite at Marluxia and Hits*

How are you swinging, you have no arms. YOU ARE A SOUL IN A JAR, ALS HAS NOT OFFICIALLY STATED HE RELEASED AND REVIVED YOU YET.

Archsages continue firing longrange magic into the advancing troops,while Saints begin casting Elsleep.

Marksmen shoots down retreating Draco's/Falco's with Ballistae

Foot Soldiers prepare to defend,while Dragonlords and Seraph Knights Airlift sentinels/reavers to attack the squishy mage type troops.

By the way,i have to leave on the hour,so let's try not to take too long...either that,or we can finish later.

*The three forces converge upon the front gate's defences, attacking from three directions at once- With all sword-weilding units weilding Lancereavers and axe and lance weilders weilding anti-armor weapons*

*Dracos/Falcos are already out of Ballistae range, which is beyond the Marksmen's range*

*The Marksmen and Stormtroopers open fire upon the castle, along with the Sages who all cast Purge/Meteor on the castle's Ballistae and long-range magic users, Bolting on the oncoming Dragonlords, and Blizzard on the oncoming Seraph Knights*

39,800 Soldiers

2300 Archsages

2300 Wind Sages

2400 Fire Sages

1900 Thunder Sages

3500 Mage Knights

2000 Trueblades

3400 Great Knights

3400 Gold Knights

3600 Silver Knights

2400 Sentinels

1900 Marshals

3350 Marksmen

4000 Whispers

2900 Reavers

3300 Dracoknights

2800 Falcoknights

500 Yuuzhan Vong

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Edited by Asmodeus

*The Marksmen and Stormtroopers open fire upon the castle, along with the Sages who all cast Purge/Bolting/Blizzard/Meteor on the castle's Ballistae and long-range magic users*

You do know that Imperial Stormtroopers can't hit the broad side of a barn, right?

Marshalls counter lancereavers with Axes,and marksman/Sages pick off Armor Slayers.

Trueblades equipped with master Swords attack reavers.

Dragonlords/Seraphs/Reavers/Sentinals are still killing your mages,which you failed to mention.

Saints sleep sentinals.

Assassins begin lethality'ing marshalls.

I'm not too good at accurate troop deductions...so I'm not even gonna try that...

*The Marksmen and Stormtroopers open fire upon the castle, along with the Sages who all cast Purge/Bolting/Blizzard/Meteor on the castle's Ballistae and long-range magic users*

You do know that Imperial Stormtroopers can't hit the broad side of a barn, right?

Only when aiming at main characters. They're not.

Marshalls counter lancereavers with Axes,and marksman/Sages pick off Armor Slayers.

Dragonlords/Seraphs/Reavers/Sentinals are still killing your mages,which you failed to mention.

Saints sleep sentinals.

I'm not too good at accurate troop deductions...so I'm not even gonna try that...

I'll calculate then. And you ninja'd me.

*The Mages begin devastating the Dragonlords and Seraphs, while the Reavers and Sentinels are blocked by the main force's sourrounding the front gate*

*The Trueblades switch to Armorslayers, and the Lance users switch to Axereavers. The attack continues.*

*Marksmen and Stormtroopers begin aiming for the assassins, picking them off one by one. Whispers also begin Baneing Assassins.*

Invasion Force:

39,700 Soldiers

2300 Archsages

2300 Wind Sages

2400 Fire Sages

1900 Thunder Sages

3400 Mage Knights

1900 Trueblades

3350 Great Knights

3350 Gold Knights

3550 Silver Knights

2200 Sentinels

1800 Marshals

3350 Marksmen

3950 Whispers

2850 Reavers

3300 Dracoknights

2800 Falcoknights

450 Yuuzhan Vong

Castle Ether:

17 Master Knights

17 Barons

7300 Archsage(Thunder)

7300 Archsage(Fire)

7200 Archsage(Wind)

9900 Saints

17200 Trueblades

9800 Reavers

9800 Sentinels

14500 Dragonlords

9500 Seraph Knights

9800 Silver Knights

9800 Gold Knights

14800 Marksmen

14800 Vanguards

9700 Assassins

14800 Marshalls

Ballistae will no longer be counted, as you don't have any Ballistae units. :facepalm:

Edited by Asmodeus

Saints sleep sentinals.

Hold your post, countering...

Because this makes sense.

Or when Jedai are thrown into the mix.

Saints sleep sentinals.

Hold your post, countering...

Because this makes sense.

It's the storm trooper effect,

stormtrooper effect:

In movies and film, the tendency of the hero's shots to hit more, and the enemy's to hit less. Summarized as:

1. The more outnumbered the heroes are, the more the enemies will miss.

2. The more impossible and desperate the shot, the more likely it will hit.

there are also formulas for the stormtrooper effect but I'm too lazy to go out and find them right now.

Edited by Marluxia

1.soul1112

2.AstraLunaSol-cross knight leader

3.Courfeyrac/Grantaire-Mage general

4.Tremaine****

5.pahn

6.Amelia

7.Karina Martell

8.Ikeluver

9.(Dark)137 Phylosopher

9.Blaised

10.Gio

11.Blackknight666

12.The Black Knight

13.Masamune weilder

The crossed out onoes are the ones that should be removen of the list, they are either active each 2 months or are simply delusional traitors that deserve to burn and feel it a few hours and then died.

1.soul1112

2.AstraLunaSol-cross knight leader

3.Courfeyrac/Grantaire-Mage general

4.Tremaine****

5.pahn

6.Amelia

7.Karina Martell

8.Ikeluver

9.(Dark)137 Phylosopher

9.Blaised

10.Gio

11.Blackknight666

12.The Black Knight

13.Masamune weilder

The crossed out onoes are the ones that should be removen of the list, they are either active each 2 months or are simply delusional traitors that deserve to burn and feel it a few hours and then died.

I wonder which I fall under.

There's an equation? :facepalm:

equation to represent the Stormtrooper phenomenon is described as such:

397dae2db19dfbffec6114d68e3861.png

whereas n=the number of "bad guys", x=the number of "good guys", and J=the number of Jedi present, if any. The equation reads, "The probability of a bad guy hitting his target is equal to the inverse of all bad guys present plus the cube of the number of good guys present (plus one) plus the number of Jedi present (plus one) to the tenth power." From this, one can infer that the presence of a good guy has a detrimental effect on the bad guys' accuracy, while having even one Jedi present is a veritable death sentence.