• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'm not really taking this too seriously either,but if your going to "attack" me i'm not just gonna sit there,call it humoring you.

Also,Pahn,it's your choice,and your lucky that I just so happened to be baking cookies...stop stalking me

I'm not really taking this too seriously either,but if your going to "attack" me i'm not just gonna sit there,call it humoring you.

Also,Pahn,it's your choice,and your lucky that I just so happened to be baking cookies...stop stalking me

You were watching the thread.

And I wasn't planning on attacking you. I just plan to watch the downfall of the empires.

Edited by Pahn

We still need to finish that battle from earlier...

So we can all agree that Gio is dead?

No. Combat that happens in on AIM does not apply to this thread, otherwise Pahn killed you too.

Sure,I can agree that a Falaflame from melee range is enough to kill someone.

And by stalking me,I meant that you knew I had just baked cookies...

It wasn't even on Serenes. I'm not dead.

CONTINUING FROM HOWEVER LONG AGO!

*The Mages begin devastating the Dragonlords and Seraphs, while the Reavers and Sentinels are blocked by the main force's sourrounding the front gate*

*The Trueblades switch to Armorslayers, and the Lance users switch to Axereavers. The attack continues.*

*Marksmen and Stormtroopers begin aiming for the assassins, picking them off one by one. Whispers also begin Baneing Assassins.*

Invasion Force:

39,700 Soldiers

2300 Archsages

2300 Wind Sages

2400 Fire Sages

1900 Thunder Sages

3400 Mage Knights

1900 Trueblades

3350 Great Knights

3350 Gold Knights

3550 Silver Knights

2200 Sentinels

1800 Marshals

3350 Marksmen

3950 Whispers

2850 Reavers

3300 Dracoknights

2800 Falcoknights

450 Yuuzhan Vong

250 Imperial Stormtroopers

Castle Ether:

17 Master Knights

17 Barons

7300 Archsage(Thunder)

7300 Archsage(Fire)

7200 Archsage(Wind)

9900 Saints

17200 Trueblades

9800 Reavers

9800 Sentinels

14500 Dragonlords

9500 Seraph Knights

9800 Silver Knights

9800 Gold Knights

14800 Marksmen

14800 Vanguards

9700 Assassins

14800 Marshalls

Ballistae will no longer be counted, as you don't have any Ballistae units. :facepalm:

Ether, it's your move.

I've been actually fighting fairly the entire time. God-mode? Really? God-Moding is claiming you're invincible because you have 15 leadership stars and pulling units out of your ass from a non-existant empire.

Which is why you suddenly managed to magic up over 9000 Imperial Stormtroopers from out of thin air...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I've been actually fighting fairly the entire time. God-mode? Really? God-Moding is claiming you're invincible because you have 15 leadership stars and pulling units out of your ass from a non-existant empire.

Which is why you suddenly managed to magic up over 9000 Imperial Stormtrooper from out of thin air...

There's only 500 (492, actually, not counting casualties at Ether's Castle) to begin with, and they were part of the original invasion force to begin with. :/

And if ANYONE bitches about the secret weapons I've bee building, I'd like to point out that they DO take 3-5 days to build, cost funds, and take troops to man. Troops that I lose with those weapons, at that. And no, I do NOT have infinite funds, either.

BTW,what are your stats Gio?Your sheet was removed.

Completely new stats. I need to put them together...

For now, just go with the Trueblade caps.

He has 0. They were incinerated.

Haru, seriously, I'm getting fucking sick of this. It's this kinda bullshit that was bugging me to begin with. Killing me on AIM in a godmode manner =/= killing me in the Empire legally. Hell, there's nothing about what you did that was done legally.