That One Thread

Florete

I don't know how you backflip from being punched in the stomach, unless he punched upwards, in which case you're probably sporting some broken ribs.

Throwing your weight back last second can let you move into a backflip.

*Blocks Ether's slash with the wristblade, and points foot to put pressure on Ether's Adam's apple.*

That's not how it works. Your body mass and velocity would be entirely focused on the lower-middle body. You couldn't pull that off unless you were the most skilled acrobat in the world AND knew it was coming. You, had neither.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I don't know how you backflip from being punched in the stomach, unless he punched upwards, in which case you're probably sporting some broken ribs.

Throwing your weight back last second can let you move into a backflip.

*Blocks Ether's slash with the wristblade, and points foot to put pressure on Ether's Adam's apple.*

That's not how it works. Your body mass and velocity would be entirely focused on the lower-middle body. You couldn't pull that off unless you were the most skilled acrobat in the world AND knew it was coming. You, had neither.

I lunged. In order to punch me in the stomach, it'd have to be aiming upwards to begin with.

I think you misunderstood me,I dodged your kick,and now have your leg immobilized.The only way you could hit my adams apple is to use the only leg giving you any feasable chance of holding back my Balmunk

*uses Asmodeus unbalanced position to push away wristblade,and slashes herhis thigh*

Would a holy sword like the balmunk be able to cut through a regular weapon?If so,this is easy,but I digress.

I need to go in 5 mins,so to speed things up

*grabs Asmodeus and pulls herhim up to face-face level,then sinks fangs into herhis delicate throat*

GAME OVER.

Would a holy sword like the balmunk be able to cut through a regular weapon?If so,this is easy,but I digress.

*grabs Asmodeus and pulls herhim up to face-face level,then sinks fangs into herhis delicate throat*

GAME OVER.

That's god-modding, but...

*Stabs Ether in the heart with the wristblade as he bites down*

GAME OVER.

I have warp powder. A lot of it. I thought it was cocaine.

GAME OVER.

You sliced my arm,you wouldn;t have enough time to both reach my heart and re-angle your blade for a stab before getting bitten.

also,how is it god modding,you knew i was a dhampir,and could use my fangs to kill you,I don;t see why I shouldn't make use of this grapple to do so.

GAME OVER.

You sliced my arm,you wouldn;t have enough time to both reach my heart and re-angle your blade for a stab before getting bitten.

also,how is it god modding,you knew i was a dhampir,and could use my fangs to kill you,I don;t see why I shouldn't make use of this grapple to do so.

In which case, the position of my arm would be between you and me, at LEAST giving me enough space to prevent you from biting my neck.

No allowing for a reaction for one, and to a degree autokilling with the bite.

Asmodeus is dead. His army is mine.

Autokills are not legal. I'm still alive.

Besides, you'll never have control of my army. If I DO fall in battle, my army goes to ALS.

Why ALS? Because He's the only one here who's actually been using tactics other than myself, and Haru blacklisted herself earlier today.

Asmodeus is dead. His army is mine.

Autokills are not legal. I'm still alive.

Besides, you'll never have control of my army. If I DO fall in battle, my army goes to ALS.

Why ALS? Because He's the only one here who's actually been using tactics other than myself, and Haru blacklisted herself earlier today.

"What, I don't even..."