• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

We are officially ignoring them on the terms of godmodding.

Examples of this.

1. Nihil. Not just the emperor but it is now distributed to soldier.

2. Narga. Camtech decided to break his stats with Narga.

3. Weapons. They decide they can just take already claimed weapons.

4. Holy Blood. Why the **** does Camtech have Major Narga and Holsety, and minor everything else?

5. Leadership Star. Harudoku somehow decided she deserves 15, this provides 150 acc and avo. Not fair at all.

1. I can have Nihil, and I can give Nihil to my important soldiers. You can't stop me.

2. I told you I'd reduce the bonuses. If that's not enough for you, I'll just put them back.

3. You can't "Claim" a weapon. There are multiple copies of any given weapon. They're not proprietary; they belong to IS, not you.

4. What is it hurting if he has all of the holy bloods?

5. You've yet to prove that I don't deserve them. And it provides 140 acc and avo within 3 range. It's not that amazing since I have the worst Holy Weapon.

Sounds to me like someone's butthurt, which means my job is done.

And Camtech mananges to qualify by joining?I haven't edited his statsheet and made the final version yet. It'll be less imbalanced.

Putting Narga away would be fair.No. You can't make me.

There are only 2 Holseties, not 3.See point 1.

For holy bloods, he is leveling and will have h4x growths.So he can cap his stats. OH WAIT, YOU ALL CAPPED YOUR STATS, TOO!

And Camtech mananges to qualify by joining?I haven't edited his statsheet and made the final version yet. It'll be less imbalanced. That's fair.

Putting Narga away would be fair.No. You can't make me. Still it has +40 stats across the board which is god mod leveled even when reduced to +10.

There are only 2 Holseties, not 3.See point 1. Then Crash has a real Falaflame.

For holy bloods, he is leveling and will have h4x growths.So he can cap his stats. OH WAIT, YOU ALL CAPPED YOUR STATS, TOO! Except we don't know his caps which are probably all 40.

Edited by BlackKnight666

Putting Narga away would be fair.No. You can't make me. Still it has +40 stats across the board which is god mod leveled even when reduced to +10.You know what else has +40 stats across the board? Tyrfing. So shut the hell up.

There are only 2 Holseties, not 3.See point 1. Then Crash has a real Falaflame.My point is that he doesn't have Holsety in the final version, you fucktard.

For holy bloods, he is leveling and will have h4x growths.So he can cap his stats. OH WAIT, YOU ALL CAPPED YOUR STATS, TOO! Except we don't know his caps which are probably all 40.And if they are? It's not all that broken. His caps aren't all 40. In fact, none of them are 40.

Putting Narga away would be fair.No. You can't make me. Still it has +40 stats across the board which is god mod leveled even when reduced to +10.You know what else has +40 stats across the board? Tyrfing. So shut the hell up. And you know who has it?

There are only 2 Holseties, not 3.See point 1. Then Crash has a real Falaflame.My point is that he doesn't have Holsety in the final version, you fucktard. My mistake there, no need to use such language.

For holy bloods, he is leveling and will have h4x growths.So he can cap his stats. OH WAIT, YOU ALL CAPPED YOUR STATS, TOO! Except we don't know his caps which are probably all 40.And if they are? It's not all that broken. His caps aren't all 40. In fact, none of them are 40. Then that can be potentially fair. Although if they were 40 it would be broken.

Putting Narga away would be fair.No. You can't make me. Still it has +40 stats across the board which is god mod leveled even when reduced to +10.You know what else has +40 stats across the board? Tyrfing. So shut the hell up. And you know who has it?

You didn't complain when it was on YOUR side, you dirty hypocrite.

You didn't complain when it was on YOUR side, you dirty hypocrite. I wasn't aware of it at the time so that is my fault. I don't play FEs 4&5.

Ok.

Any chance for an alliance?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA