• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I know what you mean, I got a bad reputation. But entrusting it to the enemy isn't helping either, is it? You could give it to someone who could guard it safely like me or Astra.

I may not be a big shield like him, but I'm low-ranked but still am powerful, if they try to steal Balmunk sometime who do you think they're going to go for? The general or the person who could pass unseen?

Yep, I could do it...if anything happens to you, that is.

Harudoku isn;t an enemy.She helped us defeat Gio,and despite having the opportunity,she didn;t attack me or our lord.

This inability to understand that is part of the reason I'm withholding this from you.If put in a position of power,you could make rash decisions involving Haru,and that could ruin us.

Haru is safekeeping the Balmunk because it is the family treasure,and she has the strength and judgment to protect it until my son comes of age.

If Haru does turn out to be an enemy,then ALS will hold the Balmunk were I to die.

You're not getting me, I said I DO NOT GET TAKEN over by greed, ever.

I don't abuse of my powers, and unlike Astra or Harudoku I don't go around bragging how high-ranked I am or the God I am. <_<

And overall I am the one that spends most of the time here, the others go to sleep early.

Harudoku isn;t an enemy.She helped us defeat Gio,and despite having the opportunity,she didn;t attack me or our lord.

This inability to understand that is part of the reason I'm withholding this from you.If put in a position of power,you could make rash decisions involving Haru,and that could ruin us.

Haru is safekeeping the Balmunk because it is the family treasure,and she has the strength and judgment to protect it until my son comes of age.

If Haru does turn out to be an enemy,then ALS will hold the Balmunk were I to die.

If only I had Odo blood........ Ah well.:newyears:

You're not getting me, I said I DO NOT GET TAKEN over by greed, ever.

I don't abuse of my powers, and unlike Astra or Harudoku I don't go around bragging how high-ranked I am or the God I am. <_<

And overall I am the one that spends most of the time here, the others go to sleep early.

@ Italic: Nothing to be proud of. >_>

I didn't mean an abuse of power,but you clearly aren;t fond of Harudoku,and that worries me if you were given an important decision

And another thing,your stubborn.You gave me a perfect example,you don;t sleep enough,everyone is worried about you,but you don't seem to care at all.

I didn't mean an abuse of power,but you clearly aren;t fond of Harudoku,and that worries me if you were given an important decision

And another thing,your stubborn.You gave me a perfect example,you don;t sleep enough,everyone is worried about you,but you don't seem to care at all.

I'm only stubborn because some of you bother me. Harudoku, Jade, Sir Brag-Alot...

And being of high power will not take me to killing her, you know? Even you should know an enemy must be respected, which is what they are doing. Yes, we never allied to Harudoku in the first place, if anything it was Iced who helped us the most. Him and his guys don't come around trolling at our topic.

Yeah, there's always reasons, and these are for the fact they DO bug me, especially Haru when I barely even did something to her.

I'm only stubborn because some of you bother me. Harudoku, Jade, Sir Brag-Alot...

And being of high power will not take me to killing her, you know? Even you should know an enemy must be respected, which is what they are doing. Yes, we never allied to Harudoku in the first place, if anything it was Iced who helped us the most. Him and his guys don't come around trolling at our topic.

Yeah, there's always reasons, and these are for the fact they DO bug me, especially Haru when I barely even did something to her.

Soul,I klnow you and Haru aren;t the best of friends,but please just try to get along with her.I understand that you aren't warmed up to her yet,but I want you to try.Don't you trust ALS and myself enough to accept our decisions?

>_>

Soul,I klnow you and Haru aren;t the best of friends,but please just try to get along with her.I understand that you aren't warmed up to her yet,but I want you to try.Don't you trust ALS and myself enough to accept our decisions?

I do want to be nice to her, she's just always insulting and wants to "Troll" me. Yes, I trust you and ALS, just that some members of her empire stated is as enemies, well...one. I'm not going to call names either, I'm sorry. -_-

I do want to be nice to her, she's just always insulting and wants to "Troll" me. Yes, I trust you and ALS, just that some members of her empire stated is as enemies, well...one. I'm not going to call names either, I'm sorry. -_-

You don't want to be nice to me. You don't even try.