• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

What homework? Did you procrastinate on the science project, because if you did, that kind of ruins the point of your statement.

Edited by Kinata

I thought those were due tomorrow. In fact, until yesterday, I thought they were due today. Which is why I only had 2.5 hours of sleep. Sigh. At least tonight, I intend to get a full 7 hours wink.gif . Man, I really need better sleeping habbits. Anyone else here feel like they're constantly sleep deprived?

Dummy.

It's due Friday and you decide to kill yourself and cram it?! You should go over it as you probably made errors in a sleep deprived state. I only feel sleep deprived when someone goes into a lecture and repeats the whole thing FIFTY FREAKING TIMES!!!!!! I went to the "meeting" for scheduling and it was boring. About 10% of students came. :facepalm:

Eh. Well since I'm tired, I'm just going to watch TV for a little while (regardless of that chapel talk) and do my little homework in the morning. Like I always say, there is no better time to do homework than 5:30 in the morning. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

I've been up since 3:30 a.m working on that homework, and it's 9:30 here to, working off 2.5 hours of sleep. Yeah, it's time to log off. Night.

Edited by Kinata