That One Thread

Florete

We aren't voting...we decided Oujay shouldn't leave his spot...it wouldn't be fair just because he left, he is going to return.

Or what? No one is going to take Iced's place just because he is busy.

Same goes for Harudoku due to her not being too active.

Return eh? Proof?

Guess what, both those empires aren't as active as this one. Plus we know Iced posts and I know Haru would post if the need arises.

As of now this empire has no distinct leader, that isn't good.

@LB: yeah I had to think of a way that everything would work....

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Yes, it is good...it has an advantage. I don't want you being the leader, you like shitstorms...Oujay was the most neutral of all of us...having no enemies or anyone to dislike him, hmph.

It's better to not attack at all.

Because shitstorms themselves are bad, that is what causes wars in this place, much like Gio's republic wanting to attack Iced.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

No, the fact Oujay is defunct means they are more prone to attack us. If you're talking competent then that's a different story as a negative is <0.

I know what you mean...that certainly isn't going to happen, Harudoku isn't as weak as that, and Gio nor Iced is against us.

Others usually take advantage of Iced's empire with only three people being active, them being, Joshy, Light & Furetchen...but our two latter friends are on all sides and active here.

Pretty, isn't it? None of us should take Oujay's place, a general is all we need to lead forces and we are those soldiers. It would be like Roxas taking over the FE4 THREAD without even asking Fia, and he had permission by asking her, not by others choice.

We need a leader. It isn't just Joshy, Iced wants to kill me, which he's already doing with his idiocy.

Nope...I'll stop them, I'll tell Iced to stop calling you an idiot and whatever else he does.

Joshy will stop as long as Iced does.