• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Excellent,although it may not be all that far off...Lloyd has been a niusance to both of our organizations for a rather long while.

Yes, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's-Loyal-Servant has been a thorn in our side, by cutting this thorn everyone will be happier.

Lloyd has been? but Lloyd seemed to be an alright person.

Well I don't like either of them.

The master calls me idiot without cause just because he sucks at debating his point and doesn't have concrete evidence.

The lapdog follows the master.

Well I don't like either of them.

The master calls me idiot without cause just because he sucks at debating his point and doesn't have concrete evidence.

The lapdog follows the master.

:(. I don't know Iced, so I reserve judgment. Lloyd has been nice whenever he's talked with me. Sorry BK :(.

:(. I don't know Iced, so I reserve judgment. Lloyd has been nice whenever he's talked with me. Sorry BK :(.

He's a niusance in the empire's view.As a person,he's fine,but while in the empires he has assaulted several of my generals,wounding one,and has commited terrorist attacks on Rokkenjima.

He's a niusance in the empire's view.As a person,he's fine,but while in the empires he has assaulted several of my generals,wounding one,and has commited terrorist attacks on Rokkenjima.

O.O that's not good...I'll keep my sword with me at all times, just in case. Getting caught in the crossfire isn't my plan, but I will defend myself if it happens.