• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I guess we'll see each other only on weekends :(

On weekdays I got to sleep at 2:00 a.m, I guess I won't see you at that time either since you're at school by then. And by the time I come back it's about 9-30 by your time.

Yup. It's too bad our time zones are differen from each other.

Uhm.... Soul? This is kinda odd. But do you like to play with ALS and Ether?

You see... I need to make up a story for the friendship manga. ;)

Make your rank about these guys ok? It makes my work easier.

(ALS, Ether, Iced, Pahn, Oujay, and maybe Crash)

Edited by Amelia

ugh...what a mess.First off,I would like to congratulate Amelia on her acting.Secondly,I am very dissapointed in all of you.

Pahn,you are being demoted to gate general,you can no longer suggest policies in council.As well,for your punishment,I will postpone it for now,considering our circumstances.

Soul,you noy only supported his campaign,but you continuously slandered me,you shall also be demoted to third enchanter general.You are also no longer able to suggest policies.

ALS,you faltered in your duty,however,you did attempt to stop them when they got out of hand...I will leave you for now.

Edited by Ether

Tch...ALS,for future reference,you don't rip out the spine,you detatch it from the brain,thus paralyzing the body.

Also,might I inquire,how would your sunlight sword kill me?You would hit,but your 72 Mt to my 38 Def is only 34 Damage,that's a 3HKO,not a OHKO.

I have FE4 Astra.It is Skill% and if it activates,you are guaranteed to hit.

You have FE10 Sol.It triples damage and heals you,at Skl/2%.However,you need to hit first.You have 27 Hit,if the Hit RN averages 30,you don't even get a chance at Sol,while if it is,say 15,then you have a 28% chance of Sol.

You have FE10 Sol.It triples damage and heals you,at Skl/2%.However,you need to hit first.You have 27 Hit,if the Hit RN averages 30,you don't even get a chance at Sol,while if it is,say 15,then you have a 28% chance of Sol.

So you have to hit first?

Hmm. I'll look into that.....

FE4 astra isn't a sure hit.

You attack 5 times but the attacks depend on hit.

WE should really base skills of a certain FE....

So you have to hit first?

Hmm. I'll look into that.....

FE4 astra isn't a sure hit.

You attack 5 times but the attacks depend on hit.

WE should really base skills of a certain FE....

Right,that's just Sunlight and Moonlight...

ugh...what a mess.First off,I would like to congratulate Amelia on her acting.Secondly,I am very dissapointed in all of you.

Pahn,you are being demoted to gate general,you can no longer suggest policies in council.As well,for your punishment,I will postpone it for now,considering our circumstances.

Soul,you noy only supported his campaign,but you continuously slandered me,you shall also be demoted to third enchanter general.You are also no longer able to suggest policies.

ALS,you faltered in your duty,however,you did attempt to stop them when they got out of hand...I will leave you for now.

Thank you for the compliment, sir! :awesome:

And hello guys. Geez. Just finished my homework. So tired. :awesome:

*Yawn*