That One Thread

Florete

I don't think you need save files of both routes. You just need to make sure you completed the game in both routes in this file. Maybe save states screwed it up.

Also, imo General > Great Knight >>> Paladin

Hi Rhythm, haven't seen you recently.

GK and General are debatable, GK gets horses, and movement compared with great shield and slightly better stats.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

btw Amelia, I think Enjolras seems to agree with you making a mounted magician as well. However, in my opinion and my opinion only, I think it's best if your character was a prepromote Mage Knight due to all these magic classes issue that we have to deal with. Just letting you know and thanks for contributing to the hack.

So... I'm going a Mage Knight? :newyears:

Yup, Mage Knight. The big d00ds haven't actually replied to my proposal yet but I still see it as the best plan.

It doesn't really matter though. As long as she has no feathers on her, she should be able to work as any non-Cleric-Bishop, non-Shaman-Druid magic class in case Enjolras decides to change her class.

Schoolwork. Years 11 and 12 are the two most important years of my schooling life, and the teachers know it. @_@

What's new with you?

Yup, Mage Knight. The big d00ds haven't actually replied to my proposal yet but I still see it as the best plan.

It doesn't really matter though. As long as she has no feathers on her, she should be able to work as any non-Cleric-Bishop, non-Shaman-Druid magic class in case Enjolras decides to change her class.

OK, I'll make my chara right away.

WHERE IS SOUL???? TT^TT

Schoolwork. Years 11 and 12 are the two most important years of my schooling life, and the teachers know it. @_@

Yeah, they most definitely are.

What's new with you?

Not much. Have more Chemistry work to do (this stuff is endless).

Maths is neverending for me. But I haven't had it for a few days. :D I was doing Chem before. Now I'm doing English language :newyears:

*hugs Amelia*

Soul will be back

Edited by Rhythm

Aww, don't cry, Amelia. He was only gone for like, 12 hours. He'll be back soon. I'm sure of it. He won't leave you all alone.

*hugs Amelia*

Soul will be back

Ok... sniff.. But I think he is doing what I told him... :mellow: