• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Uhm.... Soul? This is kinda odd. But do you like to play with ALS and Ether?

You see... I need to make up a story for the friendship manga. ;)

Make your rank about these guys ok? It makes my work easier.

(ALS, Ether, Iced, Pahn, Oujay, and maybe Crash)

Well, not really. I like to play with Crash, well...sometimes with ALS because he's usualy bored, hehe...he reminds me of Shinon.

Soul,you noy only supported his campaign,but you continuously slandered me,you shall also be demoted to third enchanter general.You are also no longer able to suggest policies.

Not quite. I started this because Amelia made a joke that you did something horrible to her in the chambers, she later told us it was a joke. Then ALS said I would get myself killed, Pahn told me about his Charisma skill and whe got carried away, but I was not supporting this...it was more of a "What if".

I mean, I was just disscusing about your stats prior to what Pahn said, seriously, you added more Str, Def, Res & Luck to yourself, trying to make yourself all H4X and makes us that don't have a holy weapon useless. That's like saying you are stronger than His Majesty.

Uhm.... Soul? This is kinda odd. But do you like to play with ALS and Ether?

You see... I need to make up a story for the friendship manga. ;)

Make your rank about these guys ok? It makes my work easier.

(ALS, Ether, Iced, Pahn, Oujay, and maybe Crash)

Well, not really. I like to play with Crash, well...sometimes with ALS because he's usualy bored, hehe...he reminds me of Shinon.

Soul,you noy only supported his campaign,but you continuously slandered me,you shall also be demoted to third enchanter general.You are also no longer able to suggest policies.

Not quite. I started this because Amelia made a joke that you did something horrible to her in the chambers, she later told us it was a joke. Then ALS said I would get myself killed, Pahn told me about his Charisma skill and whe got carried away, but I was not supporting this...it was more of a "What if".

I mean, I was just disscusing about your stats prior to what Pahn said, seriously, you added more Str, Def, Res & Luck to yourself, trying to make yourself all H4X and makes us that don't have a holy weapon useless. That's like saying you are stronger than His Majesty.

I didn't change all that much,+2 Str,+4 Def,and +5 lck.The only reason i added Res is because I don't like to be lopsided...although,you may be right...Soul,if what you say is true then,I shall reinstate you.Also,here.

*hands Soul a speed ring and a power ring*