• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

ASL, nobody ever anounced you as the leader or even a "Judgemaster", you should know that the border of such does not mean you could take over anything when you were originally assigned as the leader of the Cross Knights, not even getting the title of "Commander" or "General".

You have really let yourself go with power since Oujay left. Just where the heck did that extra leadership star came from? And as far as I remember I came much closer to being a judge than you when Oujay was present, he is the creator of empire threads, he decides.

Because the only one who actually knew of "balance" in our stats and when we turned into an "empire" was me, but I am not overdoing it as much as you by thinking you are the boss when you even aren't the most veteran here and have others above in your cargo.

If you do make it 25. :P What does the judge skill do?

I'll make a rule/skill thread that has regulations and etc and people can advise edits.

K then. It was too high. >__________>

Basically allows you to invoke rules.

If you want to kill some time do it.

He's judgemaster but we go by a system of checks and balances. Basically, I ask my parents to go to Canada for the third time for vacation and suggesting... nevermind.

Where is the balance in your stats? He easily just went ahead and took Harudoku's example.

"I'm just going to go ahead and REALLY buff my caps and get myself an extra leadership star because I say so".

ASL, nobody ever anounced you as the leader or even a "Judgemaster", you should know that the border of such does not mean you could take over anything when you were originally assigned as the leader of the Cross Knights, not even getting the title of "Commander" or "General".

You have really let yourself go with power since Oujay left. Just where the heck did that extra leadership star came from? And as far as I remember I came much closer to being a judge than you when Oujay was present, he is the creator of empire threads, he decides.

Because the only one who actually knew of "balance" in our stats and when we turned into an "empire" was me, but I am not overdoing it as much as you by thinking you are the boss when you even aren't the most veteran here and have others above in your cargo.

I asked to be 2nd in command of the army I got it. If you haven't noticed yet, Oujay hasn't been here to update stuff.

Me----->Emperor You make the goddamn statsheets then. You haven't contributed as much as me by a long shot.

AstraSolLuna 3552

Alan Rainsworth 3179

BK201 2455

Amelia 2310

Star Mist's Nii-san 1121

Quac! 1112

The Ferret Whisperer 951

Oujay 751

Ether 748

Jan Valentine 70

Don't bring that veteran bullshit up.

Edited by AstraSolLuna

Contribution doesn't mean you will always get what you want, especially when it comes to ruling or being the boss, the only thing you did most of the time was make stat sheets.

The other part was fighting Gio (Which I also did) but he totally respected your terms of RP'ing because he WASN'T against you like he was against me, that also applies to Harudoku, their godmodding didn't let me do anything and that was the cause I didn't even try to "fight" back.

I fought GO like most of us did, yeah...but there were MANY of those guys.

And even if you are second of command, that doesn't mean "Emperor" or even "Boss". And you totally took it like a kid by messing up my stat sheet just because I said you couldn't be emperor, yeah, a really mature way to handle it. Or must I mention when you called your little friends to help you out at the H & H?

How about the use of profane word when trying to get your problems off you back? Like saying "Stop being a bitch" or going "AhahHAhaHAha u know nothing" like an immature little kid rather than handling the situation with actual words?

Hehe, even if Oujay isn't here...it's not like you can take over when this place isn't yours. You have more post, big deal, not all of us have a cool little Ipod Touch and a laptop we take everywhere around the world.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth