• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Reality: I'm bound by a chain.

Your fantasy: I'm bound by Alice's chain which is unbreakable.

Your Reality: I'm bound by Alice's chain which is unbreakable.

My fantasy: lol at Pandora Hearts.

My reality: The chain is breakable.

Your reality is a fabrication.

I. Don't. Care. About. Your. Reality.

Because I'm not you. And this is Oujay's Empire thread. Not your "Official Empire Thread". This is a RPG that Oujay built. And when there is a RP, there is fantasy.

There's also my fantasy. If our fantasy contradict we simply take the average. Your fantasy is not my fantasy, you have no hold over my fantasy. I'll take the average and say the chain is hard to break. *Breaks the chain* It's still possible. Your fantasy =/= My fantasy so why is your argument "My fantasy > Your Fantasy"? Seems like I'm not the only one with an ego.

There's also my fantasy. If our fantasy contradict we simply take the average. Your fantasy is not my fantasy, you have no hold over my fantasy. I'll take the average and say the chain is hard to break. *Breaks the chain* It's still possible. Your fantasy =/= My fantasy so why is your argument "My fantasy > Your Fantasy"? Seems like I'm not the only one with an ego.

Sorry, sir. But I never said my fantasy > yours.

Sorry, sir. But I never said my fantasy > yours.

My fantasy differed from yours, I was able to break the chain because of that. You rejected that, seems like you are saying yours is greater than mine. I noted it as a regular chain so if we set two fantasies equal to each other we get that the chain is hard to break. I was still able to break it. If you have no complaints here then I don't see the need for further argument.

Says the person trying to lower me below his level. :P You were the one deeming me servant.

Deeming you lower than me does not, by any chance, have a significance of being the lowest or even low at all.

My fantasy differed from yours, I was able to break the chain because of that. You rejected that, seems like you are saying yours is greater than mine. I noted it as a regular chain so if we set two fantasies equal to each other we get that the chain is hard to break. I was still able to break it. If you have no complaints here then I don't see the need for further argument.

Well excuse me for sticking to Pandora Hearts so much!

Deeming you lower than me does not, by any chance, have a significance of being the lowest or even low at all.

Yes it is, I think from the reaction of everyone towards you it is. You attack me for destroying chains that Amelia put after you tried to subjugate me to your fantasies and then ego argument springs up. Obviously I'm not the only one with the ego if you want to set me lower than you.

@Amelia, :facepalm: The point is, your fantasy does not take priority over mine by that much, I balanced it and I got my result still. So the result of the situation occurs as long as my fantasy is prioritized above you and if they are both equal.

Yes it is, I think from the reaction of everyone towards you it is. You attack me for destroying chains that Amelia put after you tried to subjugate me to your fantasies and then ego argument springs up. Obviously I'm not the only one with the ego if you want to set me lower than you.

The fact that others despise me does not mean I am the lowestor even in a low position, this has only been accepted because of ALS' previous corruption.

I did not attack you, it is not something to do in a situation like this. Was Hitler somehow on a low position because of the millions of people that hated him? Did that apply to Bush? No.

The fact that others despise me does not mean I am the lowestor even in a low position, this has only been accepted because of ALS' previous corruption.

I did not attack you, it is not something to do in a situation like this. Was Hitler somehow on a low position because of the millions of people that hated him? Did that apply to Bush? No.

Except you aren't a leader. Your social status is based on who likes you. Your position isn't much either.

Except you obviously tried to drop me below yourself. I never tried that so obviously you made the first step in inflating your ego.

Even if my ego were high, unlike you and the others...I wouldn't go as far as to abuse of my powers.

The social status isn't based on who likes you, there is also wealth. Being a leader myself would mean many things here would change, but as always, there will always be disagreements. RP

Even if my ego were high, unlike you and the others...I wouldn't go as far as to abuse of my powers.

The social status isn't based on who likes you, there is also wealth. Being a leader myself would mean many things here would change, but as always, there will always be disagreements. RP

Can you say that and be honest about it. You still haven't admitted you were buffing your ego. You accused me of buffing my ego when someone attacked me with a godmod worthy chain. I already stated godmodders will be countered with better godmodding. You buffed your ego, I kept true to my word. My ego may be buffed but at least I realize it has been a little. You are so blinded you won't acknowledge it calling it only a possibility.

Can you say that and be honest about it. You still haven't admitted you were buffing your ego. You accused me of buffing my ego when someone attacked me with a godmod worthy chain. I already stated godmodders will be countered with better godmodding. You buffed your ego, I kept true to my word. My ego may be buffed but at least I realize it has been a little. You are so blinded you won't acknowledge it calling it only a possibility.

I did not say I was buffing my ego, but neither did I deny it. And I couldn't accept something I wasn't aware of, I only wanteed to place you as my servant, but you mistake it as it were something bad. No, you are not the typical man servant to go serve me a drink and do everything I want.

But now that you tell me something I wasn't aware of, I can only accept that I was buffing my ego only for the cause of making you my servant.

I did not say I was buffing my ego, but neither did I deny it. And I couldn't accept something I wasn't aware of, I only wanteed to place you as my servant, but you mistake it as it were something bad. No, you are not the typical man servant to go serve me a drink and do everything I want.

But now that you tell me something I wasn't aware of, I can only accept that I was buffing my ego only for the cause of making you my servant.

Your post seems to contradict itself, and who said I wanted to be a servant. I don't care what kind either. I technically wasn't buffing my ego as opposed to denying something unfair. You call unbreakable chains fair yet deny forges?

Hey, I also never stated that godmodding must be defeated by stronger godmodding. I have no current authority to do that, if I did, I would deny it.

You did deny it, but you also abused of your power wanting to make reality the way you want it to be.

And again, I could not deny something I wasn't aware of, and I admitited afterwards.

2/3 of possible scenarios went my way and when I tried doing the balanced scenario where both fantasies were held equally I would be able to destroy it. She said "no" so I judged-destroyed it. I'm not subjugating myself to another's fantasy.

Well, just don't take her that way...she wasn't being mean to you, she just defended me because you tried to shoot me when I said you were my servant.

But you aren't. If that's what you want.

And by the way, the only ones who dislike me are Harudoku and barely ALS, so it proves I am not as low as you wanted me to believe. Harudoku dislikes you, too. Joshy, which would turn out to be ALS' equal in his empire, also dislikes you.

But that does not, by any chance, change your social status.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

It wasn't a serious statement. I can't honestly take someone who has just promoted to judge as my servant. I even thought you have realized it was a joke when you went with the flow in one of your previous post.

No, I wasn't. That may have been in the past and did not even have to do with empire threads, I was grouped with him because we used to be flamebaits.

And you must also learn something that will most likely help you...I want you to let ignore some arguements, like for example, you labeled Amelia's actions as godmodding, true, she was doing it, but there have been much worse things done before that you can't even bother to argue about foolish reasons.

What she has done is something we used to do commonly around here, it's average RP'ing, but yeah, now that you're the judge no one will dare mess with you.