• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Alright, just remember, try to aboid some disscusions that will seem endless...it ends up bad and not exactly hilarious just because it's a shitstorm.

With this I am kinda refering like the times you argued with RP because he wanted to ner holy weapons.

How would I? My parents probably won't buy it and they regulate what I buy, and I don't do emulation anymore.

*sigh*

I thought you didn't mind emulation...Soul Reaver is for the PC. It's not so expensive, you could buy it Soul Reaver 2 for 20$ online.

That or you could get it used for a lower price.

I mean, c'mon, what else do you do (in weekends) other than watch DTB? I thought that you might be a bit bored when you finished all your assignments...

Hi Amelia! I see you finally changed your profile page.

Although she isn't very good. I love the way she is drew in FE: Hasha no Tsurugi

Two things about this. First, it should be "drawn" and not "drew". Second, I don't think the word "Although" can be used in a simple sentence (with only one clause). You should replace it with "but" or something or just connect it to another sentence.

Also, WHERE DID ELTY GO?????

Hi Amelia! I see you finally changed your profile page.

Two things about this. First, it should be "drawn" and not "drew". Second, I don't think the word "Although" can be used in a simple sentence (with only one clause). You should replace it with "but" or something or just connect it to another sentence.

Also, WHERE DID ELTY GO?????

Yeah, I know. I messed up my profile yesterday and may had deleted a few words or sentence. =P