• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I only heard a little bit of Mozzart and Beethoven...but it's not much to expect from kids these day, not that we are ignorant.

Me and Hatari like Three Days Grace, Linkin Park and Evanescence.

Yay, zak is here :). Hiii....

Epica is as close as I'll go to classical, if you even want to consider that classicalish metal.

Exactly, a lot of really good metal has ridiculous amounts of inspiration from classical music, and some of the best guitarists are classically trained. I'd think that'd have spilled over into a stronger appreciation of them. If such is not the case though, I implore you to listen to Trans-Siberian Orchestra's concept album Beethoven's Last Night and reconsider. That album is a masterpiece, and one of the finest works of art I have the pleasure to own. It does lose something without the liner notes, but the music should still be very enjoyable.

I only heard a little bit of Mozzart and Beethoven...but it's not much to expect from kids these day, not that we are ignorant.

Me and Hatari like Three Days Grace, Linkin Park and Evanescence.

My piano and violin lessons probably make me more exposed I guess. And I'm pretty familiar with some of the types of music Hatari likes, and most of it is quite good. I'm simply suggesting that classical is also quite good, and sadly under-rated by many of our generation.

Linkin Park...*thinks* I got nothing.

//sigh, zak left.

Linkin Park...Linkin Park. *thinks*...this could take a while.

I was fixing some videos I'm doing for the draft tourney, and starting youtube uploading them. Sorry for the disappearance.

...but but...zak...i like the guitars that mix with the classical-ish...

i'll add to that my list //sigh.

most of it is quite good?! haha...Zak, what do you mean most :P

ahh, draft tourney, nothing for mafia yet :(

Beethoven's Last Night is actually just that. It's classical Beethoven, re-scored for electric guitar, and added vocals narrating a pretty kiss ass story.

I tease, I tease. ;)

I haven't seen anything for Mafia yet. I grow restless...

Gunslinger Girl ended with a classical song that just made me laugh. 4 little female assassins freezing waiting a meteor shower while singing classical song.

...I want to hear Epica's classical remake. still need to look into that too...

lol, you better be teasing...*grumbles* ^_^

i just want to know if i'm dead or alive and if i'll actually get to play -_-

Doing reasonably, just chilling around here a bit before perhaps getting to sleep early. Though I did fall asleep/nap in the afternoon, so that might not work out.

Ah,the carefree times...I wish i had more of those in the last little while personally,but that isn't something I can change.Anyway,I look forward to see what you manage to pull in this round of mafia.And hopefully no hard feelings from last game,but you were kinda threatening ;)

Ah,the carefree times...I wish i had more of those in the last little while personally,but that isn't something I can change.Anyway,I look forward to see what you manage to pull in this round of mafia.And hopefully no hard feelings from last game,but you were kinda threatening ;)

Haha, were you the one that raised the nomination? Intriguing. And no hard feelings. I find it amusing that I was threatening, even though I was barking up the completely wrong tree, and actually unwittingly protecting the mafia.