• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Come here~!

What? :blink:

Whee~ Oh yeah! Are you intending to be a girl forever?

*Purrrr*

it's just because our class is ahead of the others so she doesn't want to go ahead any more.

yes of course, why not?

I'll underline the idea. Basically, the plan allows 10th graders who normally would wait 2 years before going to college take a test to enter community college.

I don't care because they were to stupid to do it in Australia.

Hi BK, I'll get working on the Lead star chart later.

Hi Amelia. *hugs*

How are you today? *pokes ALS' face*

For some reason unknown, the answer to one of my science homework questions related to energy is that the teacher would turn off the microwave over the coffee maker because he prefers coffee and the microwave uses more energy. Wut. :blink:

Wut.

*Purrrr*

it's just because our class is ahead of the others so she doesn't want to go ahead any more.

yes of course, why not?

The last sentence confused me a bit, so they did do it in Australia?

I disagree with bill. It allows 10th graders to skip 2 years of school for taking a will be fuck easy test. The kind that will be taking this test to skip school are the ones who don't care about their future and just think they can have fun. It will benefit some but it will put drug dealers on the street two year too early. The test allows irresponsible 10th graders who could use those 2 years to mature a way to get out into the real world. The problem? Can they handle it? I don't think so as they still are young and don't see the overall picture. They still see things only in short term for the most part. There are exceptions but I am convinced this bill is bad.

*Purrrr*

yes of course, why not?

*pats head*

You're lucky. My Chemistry class is behind of the others. So now we have to move quick to catch up.

Because I like you as a boy. And that wub make you look like a *cough* lesbian.

The last sentence confused me a bit, so they did do it in Australia?

I disagree with bill. It allows 10th graders to skip 2 years of school for taking a will be fuck easy test. The kind that will be taking this test to skip school are the ones who don't care about their future and just think they can have fun. It will benefit some but it will put drug dealers on the street two year too early. The test allows irresponsible 10th graders who could use those 2 years to mature a way to get out into the real world. The problem? Can they handle it? I don't think so as they still are young and don't see the overall picture. They still see things only in short term for the most part. There are exceptions but I am convinced this bill is bad.

sorry I meant "too" not "to"

I can see where you are coming from and I do agree but there would be a small minority that it would greatly benefit. yes I admit the bad probably does out-weigh the good, The test should be difficult and test more than just knowlage, such as general maturity (if that can be tested) it should be done on a case by case basis, if teachers don't think there ready they shouldn't be allowed to no matter how much they know.

sorry I meant "too" not "to"

I can see where you are coming from and I do agree but there would be a small minority that it would greatly benefit. yes I admit the bad probably does out-weigh the good, The test should be difficult and test more than just knowlage, such as general maturity (if that can be tested) it should be done on a case by case basis, if teachers don't think there ready they shouldn't be allowed to no matter how much they know.

lolteachers though. Even Luminothe can fake maturity if only for a few minutes. The idea is too flawed. Instead, they should have a weapon and chase the kid around saying this is what happens to drug dealers. Much more efficient.

*pats head*

You're lucky. My Chemistry class is behind of the others. So now we have to move quick to catch up.

Because I like you as a boy. And that wub make you look like a *cough* lesbian.

meow?

yeah my math class is too, and I don't like math >_<

alright for you I will You wouldn't like me if I was a lesbian

lolteachers though. Even Luminothe can fake maturity if only for a few minutes. The idea is too flawed. Instead, they should have a weapon and chase the kid around saying this is what happens to drug dealers. Much more efficient.

yeah, I agree but if done it should only be offered to those who show the necessary skills over long periods of time.

meow?

yeah my math class is too, and I don't like math >_<

alright for you I will You wouldn't like me if I was a lesbian

Nothing. *pats pats*

Math is fine with me. :mellow:

Aww~ Thanks. *hugs* And yes, I would hate you if you were a lesbian.