• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

It's alright. It helps even out the people who take 2 whole minutes to get it.

So how're you?

Edited by Rhythm

It's alright. It helps even out the people who take 2 whole minutes to get it.

So how're you?

I'm alright. I'm fighting the final boss(-es) of the game Wild Arms 3 while listening to kick-butt music from the battle and typing on the computer. This guy has 10 forms. I've just started, so I'm on the first form right now getting my characters lots of stat-increasing spells for the later fights where the boss is a lot more powerful.

arent you the guy that said he wouldnt take a step here

I got bored. There was absolutely NO other activity here at all. Besides, I've been HERE before. But I am resolute in my desire never to post in FE4 thread.

I haven't even played that game, so there's no point in trying to understand that place.

I got bored. There was absolutely NO other activity here at all. Besides, I've been HERE before. But I am resolute in my desire never to post in FE4 thread.

Or you could simply wait for their reply like any other normal user instead of desperately ruining a reputation of not wanting to step in one topic and sound like Iron(ic) Man.

Yeah, I heard that one before, hope you keep up your repuation of NOT posting there...

You need to get some games on your PC, man, even emulation. Why woudl the police get you for that, eh?