• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Not really, just bored. And too lazy to play FE.

Yeah, I know what you mean. But I'm not going to think less of you if you decide to play easy mode for a change. I like easy mode. :) It's more fun and you don't die as much either. :) :)

Sorry, it's just so funny.

And I haven't played FE9/10 yet. :)

Oh, okay. FE9 is fairly easy, but FE10 is really hard. To put this in perspective, a lot of people here agree with me saying that FE10 normal mode is HARDER than the hard mode of FE9.

Man, I used to think most people on this forum were super-obsessed fans who could play hard mode on any game in their sleep. FE9 hard mode was so easy that before I even tried it, my only strategy video game experience was a single PT of FE9 normal mode. Hard mode was not much harder.

You haven't seen true insanity until you've seen some of my previous performances in my Perfect PT. I am constantly spending several weeks on single chapters. sad.gif

But enough FE talk. This is Serenes Forest, we don't care about the actual video games.

Edited by Kinata

Man, I used to think most people on this forum were super-obsessed fans who could play hard mode on any game in their sleep. FE9 hard mode was so easy that before I even tried it, my only strategy video game experience was a single PT of FE9 normal mode. Hard mode was not much harder.

You haven't seen true insanity until you've seen some of my previous performances in my Perfect PT. I am constantly spending several weeks on single chapters. sad.gif

But enough FE talk. This is Serenes Forest, we don't care about the actual video games.

Well, you're probably better at these games than I am. RD NM is pretty nasty for me. Especially 1-E. I should have probably used Nailah, Tormod, Zihark, or Muarim to make it easier...

And yeah, I can imagine that you'd have a bad time with your obsession playthrough. (That's what it boils down to at the level you're going for...)

Hey, it seems obsessed while I'm doing it, but it all comes down to the pride I get after completing any chapter. If only I actually decided to record what I've been doing...