• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I suppose. It's not like I have anything else. I don't have friends like you guys do. All I've ever known is pain from companionship. Is it any small wonder that all I know is to push people away because I always get hurt in the end? Maybe I'm the bad guy here. But maybe I'm not. I'm just tired of the fighting is all. I just want to relax without having you pick on me all the time. I'm guessing a little bit of peace is too much to ask for?

Welcome to life. The land of happieness and sadness. It has its ups and downs. The point is, you had friends. I think I need to emphasize that point. YOU HAD FRIENDS. Your actions though, caused them to not like you. Firstly, the little shitstorms you started for attention reminded me of a certain user's antics that I despised. I think I have a solid reason to dislike you for that. It seems you manage to enter conflict with EVERYONE. Hatari, who was and still is a friendly user to many yet somehow you manage to go from friend to whatever. If you want friends and people not to hate you don't emulate behaviors to earn hate instead try to be nice rather than an attention seeker.

TL;DR.

Welcome to life. The land of happieness and sadness. It has its ups and downs. The point is, you had friends. I think I need to emphasize that point. YOU HAD FRIENDS. Your actions though, caused them to not like you. Firstly, the little shitstorms you started for attention reminded me of a certain user's antics that I despised. I think I have a solid reason to dislike you for that. It seems you manage to enter conflict with EVERYONE. Hatari, who was and still is a friendly user to many yet somehow you manage to go from friend to whatever. If you want friends and people not to hate you don't emulate behaviors to earn hate instead try to be nice rather than an attention seeker.

TL;DR.

I... I can't expect you to understand, but I really don't even know what to do or how to begin. I just want everyone to get along, but all that I do seems to be ending in more conflict and sadness. I do try to be nice, and all I get is trolled for it. Then I show my backbone, and I get trolled and hated for it. I just want to be able to get along with people, and now, it seems like everything I do, someone always finds a way to get mad at it. I just want to get along with people, but now that you and so many others have resolved yourself to hatred toward me, all I feel here is sadness. What must I do to atone?

I... I can't expect you to understand, but I really don't even know what to do or how to begin. I just want everyone to get along, but all that I do seems to be ending in more conflict and sadness. I do try to be nice, and all I get is trolled for it. Then I show my backbone, and I get trolled and hated for it. I just want to be able to get along with people, and now, it seems like everything I do, someone always finds a way to get mad at it. I just want to get along with people, but now that you and so many others have resolved yourself to hatred toward me, all I feel here is sadness. What must I do to atone?

It's up to you to change. The conflict never existed until you created it. I have no idea about atonement.

Hey LB! XD

Well, you look like you're in an exceptionally good mood today. Did the teachers finally show you some mercy and stop giving such a huge workload?

I don't have so much, but I still have some. All of it's due next week, so I'm taking a break tonight, because quite honestly I can't focus anyway.

Hey Soul!