• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I had the same problem for IT, I got stuck with Publishing. I ALREADY KNOW HOW TO USE MS WORD!! >_<

Maybe my Mum should take that class

Maybe my Mum should take that class

it still probably too basic, the first lessen was on how to safely turn on the computer and open word.

it's meant for people who know nothing, while ITT was meant to be the advanced one but no-one wanted to do it ;_;

Ok, maybe I should have read the context first...//sigh.

^_^ and bye, lol...had to put my two cents into that...and i'm NOT giving my opinion on edward vs. jacob...no fricken way am i opening THAT can of worms...

Edited by Hatari

Seriously, I'm NOT commenting on that...that'd open a whole new can of worms...and haha, insanity right now isn't on my menu.

I got him to level 20ish if I remember, but I waited until I could remove the skill that keeps him transformed. Use him on the desert level where you find Ziark and the others, you need his high movement...but otherwise, I'd wait...I ended up giving him paragon too...in order to balance.

Another useful note: Killing a transformed laguz, gives more experience than a non-transformed one...so the swamp level...abuse the heck outta it!

I'm not staying here long Proto...just dropped in due to the twilight reference...

Edited by Hatari

Another useful note: Killing a transformed laguz, gives more experience than a non-transformed one...so the swamp level...abuse the heck outta it!

Really??? I so did not know this. Must remember to do that. Thanks for letting me know.

As far as I could tell it does...I always kill laguz when they are transformed...someone else should confirm this, but that's what it seems like to me.

Same with the dragons in Shadow Dragon, if they are transformed it seems that way...

Hold on, I'll check SF :).

Edit: No experience calculations have been done, but for me at least, it definitely seems that way...so I always kill transformed laguz...

I get massive levels on the swamp map...especially since I make the allies hide in the corner and set up nolan/aran in the north with jill and handaxe behind the logs. sothe in the top east with a beast killer (he owns this level), light lady is his healer (and support), edward, archer dude, and ziark in the south east with volug as a backup...depending on transform status. Laura stays in the north to heal nolan and aran (she's also support with aran) I think meg/other cavalier lady, if she's even in this chapter, i don't remember, stayed north too with jill to pick off those cats with javelins.

Edited by Hatari

I got him to level 20ish if I remember, but I waited until I could remove the skill that keeps him transformed. Use him on the desert level where you find Ziark and the others, you need his high movement...but otherwise, I'd wait...I ended up giving him paragon too...in order to balance.

I was just asking. I don't like to use those that kill but gain low Exp...that gave me the posibility to train other and get them to lvl 18 by 1-8 (I already promote Ilyana :awesome: ).

I gave Paragon to Zihark because he gains around 10-15 Exp per kill, he's also very good.