• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I was just asking. I don't like to use those that kill but gain low Exp...that gave me the posibility to train other and get them to lvl 18 by 1-8 (I already promote Ilyana :awesome: ).

I gave Paragon to Zihark because he gains around 10-15 Exp per kill, he's also very good.

I don't really like that skill either in all reality, but it's useful for levels where he's needed to fight and can't wait to transform. Paragon evens things out actually...so it works rather well...

I took him and naliah to end game, usually do really...I'm also a massive ranulf fan. so if he's good enough, he goes too. Most of my endgame team is royals or laguz.

Haar x Jill too, they make a good tag team.

Edited by Hatari

I know you didn't, I was just saying, putting those two skills together evens things out pretty well.

Personally, Volug is better for the later chapters, because he actually gains exp in those chapters.

I max level Tibarn...because it's just fun...and I boss abuse...like crazy in RD. I have to. I got everyone to at least level 1 Tier 3.

Sothe/Light Lady, got full level before they class change, so does Ike...Ike got nerfed too...He could solo in Path, and heal on his own due to Aether, but the skill activation seems to have went way down in RD, so he's weaker now :(.

Byes now too...and because I can due to insanity here's two great songs...I must be insane if I'm switching between these two songs:

Edited by Hatari

Sothe/Light Lady, got full level before they class change, so does Ike...Ike got nerfed too...He could solo in Path, and heal on his own due to Aether, but the skill activation seems to have went way down in RD, so he's weaker now :(.

So has his resistance growth...<_<

Actually it seems to me that transformed laguz do really give more EXP...

Untransfromed laguz give exp as though they were their actual level. Transformed ones give exp as though they were DOUBLE their level. Would you like to see my (NM) data on the topic?

Untransfromed laguz give exp as though they were their actual level. Transformed ones give exp as though they were DOUBLE their level. Would you like to see my (NM) data on the topic?

So we do agree on that...

Edited by Sask

So we do agre on that...

Well, not so much agree as though I've got some saved data to support that fact. If only I can remember the formulae that I generated from the data. I DO know that laguz give extra experience compared to beorc. I think it's 10 extra exp for attacking a laguz, plus transformation bonuses.