• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Personally, Volug is better for the later chapters, because he actually gains exp in those chapters.

I max level Tibarn...because it's just fun...and I boss abuse...like crazy in RD. I have to. I got everyone to at least level 1 Tier 3.

Sothe/Light Lady, got full level before they class change, so does Ike...Ike got nerfed too...He could solo in Path, and heal on his own due to Aether, but the skill activation seems to have went way down in RD, so he's weaker now :(.

It's not that Ike got nerfed, the only noticeable nerfs are his Res and his Spd isn't so bad, enemies actually keep up with the characters here.

I got my characters high-leveled without boss-abuse.

Wut.

That's a good thing. ;)

You compare me to a sparkly, pseudo-queer vampire, and it's a good thing?! :sob:

Only because Joshy mentioned you'd want to watch Rhythm sleep...just like Edward does to Bella.

I am once again trainig Mia in FE9.

She just turns out a bit better than Zihark in anything aside Skill, she also supports Ilyana and Rhys, so that's a boost for Atk/Hit.

It's not that Ike got nerfed, the only noticeable nerfs are his Res and his Spd isn't so bad, enemies actually keep up with the characters here.

I got my characters high-leveled without boss-abuse.

I always boss abuse...but I also use all characters...so the boss abuse is necessary...

howdy ether...

does the ~ mean anything at the end of my name?

It's just something people add at times,it generally means they like you,and before i get any comments,not in a sexual way...It's like nuzzling up to someone,or something like that,i guess.

lol...i use ~ instead of - when "signing" my name at the end of something usually.

So, ~Hatari or something...because ~ is prettier than -Hatari

and meh, i'm way older than most of you here...

Edit: Yes, it does Soul, I always boss or arena abuse, regardless of game....

Just kinda like how I don't let anyone die kinda thing.

Edited by Hatari

And before you ask Soul,despite being a Dhampir,I do not condone that pathetic excuse for a vampire...it's sickening.And i'm certaintly not on the side of that bedamned overzealous,horny wolf...