• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

And before you ask Soul,despite being a Dhampir,I do not condone that pathetic excuse for a vampire...it's sickening.And i'm certaintly not on the side of that bedamned overzealous,horny wolf...

What do you mean, Ether? I don't know what a Dhampir is...but you must be referring to that time I criticized that vampires are kinda typical for ALWAYS being a woman magnet & pale?

Alucard, he's a REAL vampire...gotta love ultimate and his you're trash and therefore dead attitude...

Stereotypical.

Kain, Raziel and most vampires of Nosgoth. Those are REAL vampires that aren't an excuse of fragile pale men with cool super powers and suer human strength, they also lack morality.

A dhampir is a half vampire.We can tan somewhat and not die if we get caught past 6 AM.We also have greater reflexes and muscle capacity than an average human.And we have all the biting tricks,but we can survive on human food as well.

Alucard is great and all, but I've always been more of a Seras fan myself.

You're a guy...

Lady Hellsing > Seras

Swords > Guns, so walter is more awesome than most because of his weapon...but alucard is the best.

You're a guy...

Lady Hellsing > Seras

Swords > Guns, so walter is more awesome than most because of his weapon...but alucard is the best.

Integra's a hermaphrodite... Seras has personality. Integra just growls.

Walter killed Alucard with RAZOR FLOSS. He wins.

Ah,hello Bal.How are ye?

Doing pretty decently, struggling to get back to a normal sleep schedule and not doing a great job at it.

You're a guy...

Lady Hellsing > Seras

It's not just that, it's more of her archetype (which just happens to in most vampire stories be assigned to women). The new vampire, struggling to understand the powers. A almost cute devotion to their master. (Seriously, that scene where she's running around carrying his head gets me everytime.) Watching the slow but steady maturation into a force to be reckoned with.

Integra starts out unsympathetic, and like a bitch ruling with an iron fist. I could never empathise with or enjoy her character for some reason.

Integra is the woman who walks in the "realm of men" so to speak.

I don't know how much you know of mythology, but it's like athena = integra, seras = artemis and artemis is the goddess of contradiction and is a witch! (the only cool thing about her is the moon...)

Razor Floss, LOL...

Catchy tune. Not going in my favorites list or anything, but certainly above average. Good job, Soul. I think you may start to be understanding my taste in VGM.

And, in case it wasn't obvious, the gates to the Ginnungagap have opened and I have returned (for about an hour).