• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I was just kidding, look at the grammar of that post 8]

Why don't you like Soul Reaver?

It's not that I don't like it. I'm just not interested in getting any new games for the time being. I really don't have a lot of time and won't have time probably until the first of May when school lets out for the summer.

It's not that I don't like it. I'm just not interested in getting any new games for the time being. I really don't have a lot of time and won't have time probably until the first of May when school lets out for the summer.

What are weekends for? Studying? Haha, no! For a man of your capacity...you would barely need that, heck, even I study at school and do most of my work there, then I have free time home...

What are weekends for? Studying? Haha, no! For a man of your capacity...you would barely need that, heck, even I study at school and do most of my work there, then I have free time home...

They are for sleeping, of course. And I've got a take-home midterm due Sunday night (via e-mail) and an econometrics project, not to mention another test next Wednesday. Then I'll be gone all the following week for Spring Break, and then will have lots of tests to go through and a big project due soon after. Finally, I have finals. So yeah, not going to do much until after May 1.

UNLIKE ME!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!? Ask ALS...it's partial to why I sometimes speak rudely to him...and maybe to others...MAYBE.

I'm sorry. I didn't know. But seriously, I'm much nastier when I don't get enough sleep. Or enough food...

I think I'm averaging 6 hours of sleep a day on weekdays, at least for the last couple of weeks. Maybe I should reconsider my homework habbits...

I think I'm averaging 6 hours of sleep a day on weekdays, at least for the last couple of weeks. Maybe I should reconsider my homework habbits...

I'm not getting much more. Maybe 6 1/2 last night.

And Soul, nice. I got a few decent laughs out of that video.

Hello, Kinata. :awesome:

I started my first FE9 HM run...as I expected, it's going easy, but I know it will get harder. I am currently on Chapter 9.

I benched Boyd, Ilyana, Mist & Rolf. I'm glad I did, there aren't sufficent funds and BEXP for them, I purposely sell the undeeded things such as some vulneraries, elixirs, pue water and the Mage Band.

And heck, Gatrie was awesome before he left, he was lvl 14 and beared an awesome 10 AS thanks to that Speedwings and Archer Band I gave him.

I'm not getting much more. Maybe 6 1/2 last night.

And Soul, nice. I got a few decent laughs out of that video.

Actually, I've been getting about 5 hours of sleep this week. Two nights ago I only had 3.5 hours of sleep. sad.gif

You go Soul.