• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I will allow you this last chance,as i said...provided your body does not decay on it's own.Such rapid resurrections are not good for the health of mortals,and now this life pays for the others you have lost without regard.I will not kill you of my own hand,but allow you to reflect upon that which you have carelessly thrown away.

*voice rings in ALS' head*

"You may bring me back now,my friend."

And now that is over with.

Say,I think this may qualify me for Judgehood...I mean,I'm probably the best of us to bring down a Banhammer,and i've been around for quite the while... :newyears:

In this RP many things need to be decided on, such as Leadership stars, stats, weapons forges etc.

Are you WILLING to devote some time to keep law and order to these lands?

We can choose your profession later.

I can do so when i'm online,no problem.And by Law and Order,I'm assuming breaking up fights and keeping the peace in various other ways?As for forges and such,i can help with a system if that's what you wish.

I can do so when i'm online,no problem.And by Law and Order,I'm assuming breaking up fights and keeping the peace in various other ways?As for forges and such,i can help with a system if that's what you wish.

Then Sir Ether, I pronounce you a judge!

Forges have actually been taken care of, look at the front page.

Though we are in need of someone to distribute lands and which country owns what.......

Then Sir Ether, I pronounce you a judge!

Forges have actually been taken care of, look at the front page.

Though we are in need of someone to distribute lands and which country owns what.......

Hmm...;and distrobution and holdings...I assume you refer to conquests and skirmishes/disputes,mostly.

For example,if Steren attacks Rokkenjima,it's up to me to determine just how much land changes hands?

By the way,going by the new Star chart,would i have 6 or 7 stars?And do i change my caps at all in Judgehood?

That's why I need to change some statsheets on their new number of stars. >_>

Ah yeah you do, sightly. Also, what class name for judge!you?

That's why I need to change some statsheets on their new number of stars. >_>

I assume that's why I find my stat sheet suddenly disappearing when I got back about 20 minutes ago?

Speaking of disappearing, I'm going to disappear for a little while. Be back in a half hour or thereabouts.

*Warps out*

(By the way, I think it's fair to say that we all have cutscene warp abilities that we lose when we enter battle. Three cheers for battle-cutscene dissonance. :awesome: )

I assume that's why I find my stat sheet suddenly disappearing when I got back about 20 minutes ago?

Speaking of disappearing, I'm going to disappear for a little while. Be back in a half hour or thereabouts.

*Warps out*

(By the way, I think it's fair to say that we all have cutscene warp abilities that we lose when we enter battle. Three cheers for battle-cutscene dissonance. :awesome: )

OMG.ALS,can you put warp powder in my inventory when you redo my sheet?Just use the Vulnerary icon.

Actually,change the name to Saber Judge,it just flows better,IMO.

Edited by Ether

How about Judgemaster Judge Saber?Or is that too cliche?XD

Also,how much do you want me to change my caps,5 points,10 points,7 points,13 points,486 points?

Nah it fine.

Well, lets see......considering that you hit the spd and skill cap already the only thing you can improve on is str and def, I'll make the edits.

*Warps out*

Pffft look under statsheet reference, I'm busy working on a hack so I pushed editing lead stars back a bit.

Uh, why not just give yourself a rewarp staff?

Well,swordmasters can't use staves...but i guess i am getting a technical class change...I'll take rewarp if ALS will let me use staves.

OMG.ALS,can you put warp powder in my inventory when you redo my sheet?Just use the Vulnerary icon.

Actually,change the name to Saber Judge,it just flows better,IMO.

k and k.

Uh, why not just give yourself a rewarp staff?

Because Trueblades can't use staves.