That One Thread

Florete

*Waits for Iced to reappear.*

Boys, I do believe it's about time I finally iced Iced.

Would you like my assistance? I would like to clear out the rebels that keep trying to invade my summer home.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hehe,you really set on this,aren't you?I mean,it's not like he really does much Emporerlike anymore.He just sort of pops in.

I know. But still, as long as he's even the nominal emperor, I've got soldiers coming by every now and then trying to disturb my vacation. I just want some peace and quiet, since I can't seem to find it anywhere else. I don't want to kill him exactly. I just want to beat him utterly and thoroughly so his followers will get off my lawn.

Plus, I might be interested in raiding the armory... :) ;)

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

Amelia has Holsety,Iced just thinks he has it,right? Then why not just decree it to be so,we know Amelia claimed the real one.

Aren't there 2 Holsety tomes though? One from FE4 and the other from FE5?

Hmm...I was sure we had killed him after we detonated the door to his throne room and My 100K troops charged the room,killing everyone inside...Ah well,guess we gotta make it official...

That's why I'm trying to kill him- So I can take it from his corpse.

I'll get it before you

I think I'm going to go questing for my family's sacred tome that seems to be missing.

Anyone want to tell me where I might find the Lopu tome?

*shows Lopt tome*

*sends it back to hell*Yeaaaaaaahh.....

Loputousu is banned,dood.

I can't USE it. I don't have major blood. I also don't have dark magic ability. But I AM the only survivor of the Lopu line, so it falls upon me to search out that tome and hold on to it.

Oh great. THERE, of all places. Well, better get a lot of stuff packed. I've heard they don't have great hospitality in those parts...

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

Hmm...I was sure we had killed him after we detonated the door to his throne room and My 100K troops charged the room,killing everyone inside...Ah well,guess we gotta make it official...

He probably escaped when you guys were waiting. =p

Judgemaster ALS is holding on to it,surely that is acceptable.

Hmm, no. Honestly, I don't trust him. And besides, I can't cure my family curse and destroy the book without first finding it. It was the last request of the last holder of that tome that it should one day be destroyed. It will keep coming back into existence unless one of that line destroys it.

Actually, I need one person of the Narga line to complete the ritual. Does anyone here have Narga blood?

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

I can't USE it. I don't have major blood. I also don't have dark magic ability. But I AM the only survivor of the Lopu line, so it falls upon me to search out that tome and hold on to it.

Oh great. THERE, of all places. Well, better get a lot of stuff packed. I've heard they don't have great hospitality in those parts...

Good luck getting past the law barrier.

Judgemaster ALS is holding on to it,surely that is acceptable.

Yes in a good place in hell to be exact.

Hmm...while ALS needs to give the final word...I do have a potential solution.

If we were to allow you to destroy the tome,i would have to be standing on guard,and if any activity indicated you were going to attempt to use or escape with the tome,i would have to kill you as security.

So long as you have no evil plans,this should pose no issue for you,so long as ALS gives his final approval.

Good luck getting past the law barrier.

Yes in a good place in hell to be exact.

But I'm the only one who can destroy that book and end my curse. So, no matter the consequences, I have to retrieve it so I can protect my family from the wrath of the dark god whose blood is part of my lineage.

Ether - I accept your conditions, but I also need someone with Narga lineage to complete the ritual. My power as the last survivor of Lopu can only quell the power of the dark lord. Only one who wields the sacred light can destroy it. On my own, I lack the power to do so.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

Sneaky bastard... >_>

Yep.

Hmm, no. Honestly, I don't trust him. And besides, I can't cure my family curse and destroy the book without first finding it. It was the last request of the last holder of that tome that it should one day be destroyed. It will keep coming back into existence unless one of that line destroys it.

Actually, I need one person of the Narga line to complete the ritual. Does anyone here have Narga blood?

Reeal nice dood. >_>

You mean Yurius? Didn't he want to make everyone into sacrifices for that giant purple dragon?

Yeaaaaaah......

Narga blood, hidden away.