That One Thread

Florete

Hmm...while ALS needs to give the final word...I do have a potential solution.

If we were to allow you to destroy the tome,i would have to be standing on guard,and if any activity indicated you were going to attempt to use or escape with the tome,i would have to kill you as security.

So long as you have no evil plans,this should pose no issue for you,so long as ALS gives his final approval.

No Narga.

But I'm the only one who can destroy that book and end my curse. So, no matter the consequences, I have to retrieve it so I can protect my family from the wrath of the dark god whose blood is part of my lineage.

Ether - I accept your conditions, but I also need someone with Narga lineage to complete the ritual. My power as the last survivor of Lopu can only quell the power of the dark lord. Only one who wields the sacred light can destroy it. On my own, I lack the power to do so.

....wrath? You get DAMN POSSESSED AS SOON AS YOU TOUCH IT IDIOT

Hey, ALS? You can't use Holsety. No Major Sety blood in ya.

I, on the other hand...

I know, I have another purpose for that tome.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

You mean Yurius? Didn't he want to make everyone into sacrifices for that giant purple dragon?

Yeaaaaaah......

Narga blood, hidden away.

No clue who would have such a power. But without the power of both lineages, the Lopu tome cannot be destroyed. Even if you have to bring one of the Narga line in chains against his/her will, that would still be sufficient to destroy the tome.

No clue who would have such a power. But without the power of both lineages, the Lopu tome cannot be destroyed. Even if you have to bring one of the Narga line in chains against his/her will, that would still be sufficient to destroy the tome.

Yurius.....WAS FUCKING POSSESSED

You would actually need a blood sacrifice on the tome to destroy it......Of all major bloods. >_>

Yurius.....WAS FUCKING POSSESSED

You would actually need a blood sacrifice on the tome to destroy it......Of all major bloods. >_>

There is another way. You would have to allow me to become possessed first, then gather those who can use the power of Falaflame, Holsety, Thorhammer, and Narga to fire their tomes on me while the dark god begins to possess me. Because I only have minor blood, you'd have a gap of a few minutes to do so. But if you can succeed, the tome and the god sealed within it can be destroyed. As for what would happen to me, I don't know. But if I die, then there would be no one else who could ever wield that tome's power again. I am the last descendant of that line, and it is my duty to destroy it, even at the cost of my own life. Think on it.

There is another way. You would have to allow me to become possessed first, then gather those who can use the power of Falaflame, Holsety, Thorhammer, and Narga to fire their tomes on me while the dark god begins to possess me. Because I only have minor blood, you'd have a gap of a few minutes to do so. But if you can succeed, the tome and the god sealed within it can be destroyed. As for what would happen to me, I don't know. But if I die, then there would be no one else who could ever wield that tome's power again. I am the last descendant of that line, and it is my duty to destroy it, even at the cost of my own life. Think on it.

You'd actually need EVERY holy weapon, not just the spells.

No actually you would only get half of the tomes power, there is no gap, just evil.

......Unless you can withstand every holy weapon hit alone, I doubt you'll live. >_>

First are the trials. To even reach the tome.

If what you say is true,and you are resolved to die,is the easiest solution naught but to drive this blade through your chest,and destroy the lineage of those who may use the tome?

You'd actually need EVERY holy weapon, not just the spells.

No actually you would only get half of the tomes power, there is no gap, just evil.

......Unless you can withstand every holy weapon hit alone, I doubt you'll live. >_>

First are the trials. To even reach the tome.

Then I may well die. But it falls upon me to carry out my task anyway. Once the dark god possesses me though, my body would be able to resist attacks much better though. So it may yet be possible for me to live through this. And besides, I'm too stubborn to die after only 12 hits. I think I have a chance.

So please, gather the weapons and allow me to enter the trials.

And even if I die, the dark god would still live, even without a potential human host. Even subdued, there is still plenty of evil in that book. Calamities would arise unless it is destroyed once and for all.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

Then I may well die. But it falls upon me to carry out my task anyway. Once the dark god possesses me though, my body would be able to resist attacks much better though. So it may yet be possible for me to live through this. And besides, I'm too stubborn to die after only 9 hits. I think I have a chance.

So please, gather the weapons and allow me to enter the trials.

12 hits actually, and the ritual cannot be completed, as there is no Narga blooded person......yet. lulz Valk staff hit

Also not everyone will agree to attacking you with their holy weapon.

.......These trials are meant to never be used.....

....those who seek the tome.....

........are fated to perish........

......in the depths of hell......

........only death and despair.....

.........await you.................

......so you accept the trial?

12 hits actually, and the ritual cannot be completed, as there is no Narga blooded person......yet. lulz Valk staff hit

Also not everyone will agree to attacking you with their holy weapon.

.......These trials are meant to never be used.....

....those who seek the tome.....

........are fated to perish........

......in the depths of hell......

........only death and despair.....

.........await you.................

......so you accept the trial?

Yeah, I fixed the thing about 9 hits. And the tome won't be fully destroyed without them all, so until a Narga-blooded warrior can be found, I don't think it would do much good to enter the trials so long as there isn't a Narga wielder. So, go ahead and hold onto the tome for the time being.

Yeah, I fixed the thing about 9 hits. And the tome won't be fully destroyed without them all, so until a Narga-blooded warrior can be found, I don't think it would do much good to enter the trials so long as there isn't a Narga wielder. So, go ahead and hold onto the tome for the time being.

Narga is banned as well, you'll never find it.

*Shows Narga*

*casts it into the heavens*

There is no way you can get both tomes in the same area without having 2 people.

ohsnap.

What's up?

Not much actually. Very quiet for the past hour. It's like the whole site decided to take a time out.

Except FE4 thread of course, because... well, someone always manages to post there... :(

ohsnap.

What's up?

Lopt and Narga being obtainable via trial, note: that these trials are fucking hard. >_>

Not much actually. Very quiet for the past hour. It's like the whole site decided to take a time out.

Except FE4 thread of course, because... well, someone always manages to post there... :(

=P Moving the FE4 THREAD is fun.

And people wonder why I'm always after more balance and less power concentration... :facepalm:

....he was fucking kidding. >_>

Edited by AstraSolLuna

It's a... complicated issue. I've been the butt monkey of people with power for most of my life. I can't help but feel this way...

C'mon...you know I'm not like that...don't you?

C'mon...you know I'm not like that...don't you?

I... honestly don't know. Trust is... hard. I don't think that YOU are, but I've seen more than enough of it from BK to cover all of you judges.

I... honestly don't know. Trust is... hard. I don't think that YOU are, but I've seen more than enough of it from BK to cover all of you judges.

Well,I hope I can prove to you that I'm not so bad,despite being a new Judge.

And try to remember,if it's in strikethrough,it's probably a joke.

Except that

And that

And that

And that

And that

And that

And that

And that

Ah screw it,you know what I mean

Well,I hope I can prove to you that I'm not so bad,despite being a new Judge.

And try to remember,if it's in strikethrough,it's probably a joke.

Except that

And that

And that

And that

And that

And that

And that

And that

Ah screw it,you know what I mean

I know. Still, it will be difficult for me to overcome my inherent distrust of power. I hope you can be one of the few people able to prove me wrong and show that power can be wielded without giving in to corruption.