• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

So is Iced dead now or wounded badly and stripped of weapons?

I'd say incapacitated and with no weapons but possibly generics (as in, like base fire tomes), but still (nominally) alive.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

So he's wounded then.

Well, of course. I imagine he's in a cast right now with a concussion and several broken bones, but will probably live. I don't think that any of us could take that kind of damage without serious incapacitation. Not even my sheer force of will is sufficient to survive that many blows.

how the hell did he get 54 magic thats even worse than harudoku and her excuse for being a godess being a good souvering does not make you a great fighter unless your ashnard but he was a bad king so

Edited by Soul

how the hell did he get 54 magic thats even worse than harudoku and her excuse for being a godess being a good souvering does not make you a great fighter unless your ashnard but he was a bad king so

*sees bad spelling*

*decides to not read it*

That somehow doesn't explain why you read my other post. Which I take it as either you don't have a right answer or simply want to let this pass.

Edited by Soul

Except my uncapitalized post only started from a few days ago and Tremine got banned last year, and besides, Iced & Ether sometimes don't use capitalized letters even when they are not joking.

Tremine wasn't a bad guy...don't know what many had against him other than making an alt.

Edited by Soul

What I said was that Gio bearing 54 Mag is just TOO much. Being a good souvering does no way in hell mean being good in combat. Something non of you seem to take into account.

What I said was that Gio bearing 54 Mag is just TOO much. Being a good soverign does no way in hell mean being good in combat. Something none of you seem to take into account.

Fixed those two spelling errors for you ;)

Except my uncapitalized post only started from a few days ago and Tremine got banned last year, and besides, Iced & Ether sometimes don't use capitalized letters even when they are not joking.

Tremine wasn't a bad guy...don't know what many had against him other than making an alt.

.............You obviously have not gotten to know him, also you haven't seen my folder of Tremaine either so eh.

What I said was that Gio bearing 54 Mag is just TOO much. Being a good souvering does no way in hell mean being good in combat. Something non of you seem to take into account.

And yet he still has under 270 points. :mellow: And a Mag ring.

LOL

Go back and do something helpful, will you? Like the many mistakes you make and go and edit them right after a few seconds I see them.

49 base.

As if that wasn't a shitload, excuse being he is a great leader just because he made an actual thread with laws wherereas Oujay only intended this thread for fun and didn't even give a damn about making this an rp.

And nobody looks up to Gio as the requirement of 10 leadership stars are, the only ones looking up to him are you and ALS.

Edited by Soul