• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Go back and do something helpful, will you? Like the many mistakes you make and go and edit them right after a few seconds I see them.

As if that wasn't a shitload, excuse being he is a great leader just because he made an actual thread with laws wherereas Oujay only intended this thread for fun and didn't even give a damn about making this an rp.

And nobody looks up to Gio as the requirement of 10 leadership stars are, the only ones looking up to him are you and ALS.

You and Amelia have 4 and 5 stars respectively, but neither of you really used tactics in battle.

.............You obviously have not gotten to know him, also you haven't seen my folder of Tremaine either so eh.

I didn't even know you had a folder about him. I just noticed some grammar mistakes about him.

You and Amelia have 4 and 5 stars respectively, but neither of you really used tactics in battle.

I had 3. I didn't even fight in a war and didn't even need tactics when I did because I don't command troops and lack leadership.

As if that wasn't a shitload, excuse being he is a great leader just because he made an actual thread with laws wherereas Oujay only intended this thread for fun and didn't even give a damn about making this an rp.

And nobody looks up to Gio as the requirement of 10 leadership stars are, the only ones looking up to him are you and ALS.

10=Average. :mellow:

You are wrong dear sir.

Sure, as long as it isn't something a stalker might use to find people.

k let me re-upload it.

You are wrong dear sir.

You didn't even specifiy on what I was wrong, because I read the requirements BK updated. Who else looks up to him? At most I can assume BK, you and Ether, because Pahn just likes to hang around and doesn't care if you give him one or no leadership stars at all.

A few people have folders of you too soul.

I think I have collected most of the folders

A lot of people have those.

What would one have to do to earn a folder titled their username?

Edit: Hmm... I see the possibility of one on ILMCI. Heh.....

Do stupid stuff.

You didn't even specifiy on what I was wrong, because I read the requirements BK updated. Who else looks up to him? At most I can assume BK, you and Ether, because Pahn just likes to hang around and doesn't care if you give him one or no leadership stars at all.

Looks up? No, and if you could read 10 is an average for a leader.

Also: http://www.mediafire.com/?ikmz0n2yznz

Tremaine Folder.

Edited by AstraSolLuna

Iced is officially dead in the Empires. Huzzah!

Not....exactly.

According to BK you have 9, Harudoku bears around 7 IIRC.

......*headdesk* Look again. I took a vote. No one had objections.

The Tremain folder uses a certain program I don't have.

Then download the damn thing.

And I had to compress it somehow.