FE4 Playthrough Log

grandjackal

Also, anyone remember which village the Defender is in? I think it's in chapter 3, but I wanna make sure.

Beware, it freezes the game. To bypass this I recreate the save for ZSNES, visit village, save and recreate the save to play on SNES9x (the one I use the most).

Sweet, 2 programs my piece of plastic Mac can't use.

Thanks though.

Also, anyone remember which village the Defender is in? I think it's in chapter 3, but I wanna make sure.

Beware, it freezes the game. To bypass this I recreate the save for ZSNES, visit village, save and recreate the save to play on SNES9x (the one I use the most).

Or do a non-savestate-save (the way the console saves) before you enter the village and reset until you get the hilarious scene with Sylvia.

Ahh, right. Sounds fair to me.

Anyways.

Chapter 3

1st castle

Man, it's a lot closer than I thought. I got there in no time. Had Fin promoted, had him go west to take care of the lance knights, one shotting them all with the knight killer in one round. Arden, Azel and Lachesis went to the right to take care of the incursion of knights. Everyone else went north save Edin, who was using Libro. Killed hte boss with Ayra. Turn count-8

Castle 2

Had Fin hide in a forest, most of hte cross knights killed themselves as he flung javelins. Left about 4 of them and Eltoshan. Returned Sigurd, got him closs by, had Lachesis danced to get the earth sword. the dracos from north are taken care of by having the group draw them in, then brave lancing the leader with Fury, taking hte castle to make what I can't take vanish. Jamka killed Shagall, because he's a badass who avoided a Volcannon during a Charge. Again, I'm amazed how little time this took. Turn count-8

Ogrehill

Since I had a bunch of people up north, Ayra practically solo'd the pirates up north, and killing hte dude with the Leg Ring. Got Tiltyu a couple kills, Fury doing most of hte work. Had plenty of time to get Dew to the wind sword, get some people returned back for the arena, and sold the Return Staff. Got Cuan the Gae Bolg. I took the time that allowed Dew to get the wind sword to build up some love with having units be adjacent to eachother. Managed to get Edin and Mideel coupled up.

Ogrehill is ridiculously easy. Turn count-11

Total turn count-27.

Observations-This map is dinky, and I felt like I was playing FE6. I love that feeling. This game's starting to grow on me really. Azel with the magic ring is a life saver here, ORKOing the annoying armors. Sold the Silence Staff so that Edin or Claud will buy it. Not really sure, since having two status staffs on a single dude is dumb, and I get Berserk for Sharlow. Will give it to Claud so that Sety has something else to do other than Reserving.

This map gives you plenty of time to make lovers of people. Take advantage of it.

This is easier than prologue.

Levels

Sigurd-22

53 HP, 23 Str, 18 Skill, 17 Speed, 14 Luck, 14 Def, 5+5 Res

Noish-12

40 HP, 15 Str, 9 Skill, 11 Speed, 4 Luck, 10 Def, 2 Res

Alec-12

41 HP, 10 Str, 12 Skill, 13 Speed, 9 Luck, 11 Def, 0 Res

Arden-13 (not much for him to do here this time...)

45 HP, 18 Str, 6 Skill, 5 Speed, 3 Luck, 20 Def, 0 Res

Mideel-11

38 HP, 11 Str, 13 Skill, 13 Speed, 3 Luck, 11 Def, 0 Res

Levin-12

40 HP, 13 Mag, 13 Skill, 21 Speed, 8 Luck, 5 Def, 9 Res

Holyn-18

46 HP, 17+5 Str, 22 Skill, 18 Speed, 2 Luck, 12 Def, 1 Res

Azel-13

38 HP, 14+5 Mag, 9 Skill, 14 Speed, 3 Luck, 4 Def, 6 Res

Jamka-17

45 HP, 16 Str, 16 Skill, 18 Speed, 8 Luck, 12 Def, 1 Res

Claud-base

Beowulf-15

43 HP, 16 Str, 14 Skill, 14 Speed, 4 Luck, 12 Def, 0 Res

Lex-17 (I should mention...I forgot the brave axe it turns out x.x So much for 50 kill brave axe)

41 HP, 15 Str, 12 Skill, 14 Speed, 10 Luck, 15 Def, 1 Res

Dew-8

32 HP, 5 Str, 1 Mag, 8 Skill, 20 Speed, 14 Luck, 3 Def, 1 Res

Lachesis-11

29 HP, 12 Str, 9 Mag, 12 Skill, 14 Speed, 8 Luck, 9 Def, 9 Res

Ayra-20* Swordmaster

43 HP, 17 Str, 30+5 Skill, 29 Speed, 6 Luck, 11 Def, 4 Res

Fury-14

35 HP, 12 Str, 12 Skill, 21 Speed, 7 Luck, 10 Def, 10 Res

Tiltyu-5

28 HP, 10 Mag, 16 Skill, 10 Speed, 10 Luck, 1 Def, 10 Res

Sylvia-No one cares