Is it just me or is the new Zelda character strangely sexy?

Kesmar

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's just you.

Kuhl.

Edit: Didn't see you til now lol.

Oh goddammit. Someone point me in the nearest direction to Zelda info, I've been neglecting my favorite series for a while now.

There isn't really any news besides this image. HEre's what we know.

1. It's for the Wii.

2. It'll appear in 2010 at the earliest.

3. It might possibly use Wii MotionPlus.

4. Miyamoto specifically explained that the team was still experimenting with different gameplay and dungeon designs, and prefered to spend time focusing on the game instead of creating a demo or video to show.

5. Link has no sword in this image. When asked if Link would lose his sword in this game Miyamoto laughed and said he can't say anything yet.

6. IGN has pointed out that this new character shares many physical similarities to the Master Sword.

7. I have also noticed she has the same face and hair as the Fairy Queen from Wind Waker.

Edited by Ksemanr

Oh goddammit. Someone point me in the nearest direction to Zelda info, I've been neglecting my favorite series for a while now.

It's probably the Master Sword as a... whatever that is.

I have an image somewhere that points out the similarities, but I don't want to dig it up.

It's probably the Master Sword as a... whatever that is.

I have an image somewhere that points out the similarities, but I don't want to dig it up.

Shouldn't need to dig the image up. All that one would need to do is flip the above image upside-down, and put it next to a regular image of the Master Sword. :confetti:

Master Sword is the new Navi.

So your sword is going to yell "hey listen" while your trying to fight with it? I can't think of of anything more annoying than your sword rebelling.

Master Sword is the new Navi.

So your sword is going to yell "hey listen" while your trying to fight with it? I can't think of of anything more annoying than your sword rebelling.

Try listening to my grandma first.

And the new Zelda girl looks like an alien, though it probably is.

Can I have those legs and put them on an asian girl? :mellow: (Soooo not kidding here)

By the way, the girl isn't that... okay she's down right creepy, but the legs... dammit why can't real girls just eat healthy and sprout skyscrapers like those! F*****CK!!! :facepalm:

Lolwut? Women are now just about the legs!? Nah, it's you, it's just you.

your just sad because Sanaki has short legs.

How do you know? <_< I believe she must have some good legs under those poofy pants (ANTI-PERVERT!), if it a thing they have by family, like Micaiah and Altina :drool:

But I never said I don't like legs, I Just said a women is not all about legs -_-.

Edited by soul1112

Lolwut? Women are now just about the legs!? Nah, it's you, it's just you.

your just sad because Sanaki has short legs.

How do you know? <_< I believe she must have some good legs under those poofy pants (ANTI-PERVERT!), if it a thing they have by family, like Micaiah and Altina :drool:

But I never said I don't like legs, I Just said a women is not all about legs -_-.

Seriously, has anyone ever seen a short legged FE Girl? It's not even about the legs really! Those skyscrapers come standard with any girl! Despite the fact that there's no internet, I'd love to live in that world! My favorite attributes come standard :awesome: