DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I also use Devdan :awesome: . And soldiers here are way better than those lame GBA soldiers & NES era ones.

And Jill simply disturbs me too, acting so prideful and stating she came by herself so she could gain more credit, and the fact she didn't leave Ike's team due to being to far away from Beorc territory.

Jill turns me on! :3

And later you say Lena has the sex appeal of a brick... <_<

Jill isn't even sexy, cute or anything of that! She looks weird too, IMO.

Because she does! >_<

You're wrong, she's hawt, what's dumb is you drooling over that painfully boring Cleric.

Jill is boring, she's your classic "I'm fighting for my country" archtype, Micaiah is too, but at least she is beautiful and not so retarted to come up with those lame excuses -_-.

Jill is boring, she's your classic "I'm fighting for my country" archtype, Micaiah is too, but at least she is beautiful and not so retarted to come up with those lame excuses -_-.

Jill actually has character development with Lethe. A great deal of character development. She changes a lot between her hotheaded Proud Warrior Country girl appearance in 9 to her lovable and IMO much gentler FE10 self. The fact that she looks hella sexier in 10 helps, too.