DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I wanted was to feel safe. Having a wall against your back means you don't have to watch your back. Are you all really opposed to me feeling positive things like safety and comfort?

Having a wall against your back means you don't have to watch your back.

that is actually a tactic for sniping in TF2 so spy's don't back stab you. :lol:

oh, sorry lord of Grammar, We have the Axe you don't is that clear enough for you?

Can you understand this Sir Oblivious, you've tried this bullshit far too much. It shouldn't be that hard to make a sentence that passes as one in preschool. I don't see how it make me the Lord of Grammar if I can't understand such a poorly put together sentence.

All I wanted was to feel safe. Having a wall against your back means you don't have to watch your back. Are you all really opposed to me feeling positive things like safety and comfort?

I'll protect you.

oh, sorry lord of Grammar, We have the Axe you don't is that clear enough for you?

*headpillow*

FIGHT ALREADY! JUST LIKE THE HOLSETY. BOTH EMPIRES HAVESWANCHIKA. HAPPY?

Now, you can stop your retarded bullshit right there. I think we need some sort of control, ask Furetchen when he gets on as he is the mini judge. He won't show bias now will he? Sorry to say, I'll have to say idiot is applicable now. You haven't been able to get it through your ego that you don't have the Swanchika. Your actions are that of what Luminothe would do in your position.

(Cuddles companion cube plushy) I must look like a total pansy right now.

You have a CC plushy!? that is the coolest thing this week!

Now, you can stop your retarded @#!*% right there. I think we need some sort of control, ask Furetchen when he gets on as he is the mini judge. He won't show bias now will he? Sorry to say, I'll have to say idiot is applicable now. You haven't been able to get it through your ego that you don't have the Swanchika. Your actions are that of what Luminothe would do in your position.

Crash gave us the Swanchika how does that mean you have it?

I am Luminothe's alt

You have a CC plushy!? that is the coolest thing this week!

Crash gave us the Swanchika how does that mean you have it?

I am Luminothe's alt

He didn't have it and we presented proof. Before he did that we let Ninja Monkey hold onto it. So Crash gave you nothing. He never had it. Instead Ninja Monkey did the whole time and there I retrieved it. Anyways, he said borrow and that period is certainly up.

you fool, you can't make up crap after we already have it.

What the fuck are you talking about?! Are you deluded? We even QUOTED the passage where we handed it to NM BEFORE Crash gave it to you. You can't give something you don't have. I think you are definitely the next Einstein along with Luminothe.

What the @#!*% are you talking about?! Are you deluded? We even QUOTED the passage where we handed it to NM BEFORE Crash gave it to you. You can't give something you don't have. I think you are definitely the next Einstein along with Luminothe.

Quotes are easy to make.

@bold: I don't know about Luminothe but thank you!

EXCEPT WE REFERENCED IT WHERE YOU COULD CLICK A DIRECT LINK TO A NONEDITED SOURCE. Click the arrow on it and it brings it to you, no way can we fake dates and everything when it links it. Luminothe is a definite if you become Einstein, then I'll be the next (Einstein + Newton)^10000.

EXCEPT WE REFERENCED IT WHERE YOU COULD CLICK A DIRECT LINK TO A NONEDITED SOURCE. Click the arrow on it and it brings it to you, no way can we fake dates and everything when it links it. Luminothe is a definite if you become Einstein, then I'll be the next (Einstein + Newton)^10000.

Paragraphs please!

could I please see said quote?

good luck with that, I can't see it happening. In my opinion you will forever hold the title of idiot.

Paragraphs please!

could I please see said quote?

good luck with that, I can't see it happening. In my opinion you will forever hold the title of idiot.

Idiot? I'd like to see more proof of that. I'll have to find it. It is referenced once in this thread. I like how you are the one dictating me the title of idiot. Considering your sentence structure was worse than the first sentence I ever made. It had the words all in incorrect places and such and it didn't make sense. Few can boast of that.

Idiot? I'd like to see more proof of that. I'll have to find it. It is referenced once in this thread. I like how you are the one dictating me the title of idiot. Considering your sentence structure was worse than the first sentence I ever made. It had the words all in incorrect places and such and it didn't make sense. Few can boast of that.

My sentence structure is generally quite good so you can't just accuse me of one thing.